I

Annalise's P.O.V.

After I finished singing, I looked down at the busy streets.

"It's beautiful..." I sighed.

Click. Click. Click.

I turned my head around to see a sight that I never thought I'd see ever again.

My servants.

My vision became blurry and, before I could stop myself, a river of tears erupted.

Tears of happiness.

I got up and turned to them, whipping my tears away.

They smiled at me, then kneeled.

"Mistress, we are so happy to see you again. We thought we would never see you again." At this moment, Amelia was crying.

Getting up, they ran at me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Let us go home, my girls." I smiled.

~Time skip~

They led me into a large building they called their 'head quarter'. I couldn't help but giggle at their childish behavior.

"Welcome to our home, Lady Annalise." Megumi said with excitement gleaming in her eyes.

I didn't reply, only widened my smile as we entered something called 'penthouse'.

I feel like a new born baby; not knowing anything about the world surrounding them.

Seeing as they lead me to a large living room, I sat down on a large white couch.

Rize took a rectangle shaped box with many buttons and pressed one. Suddenly, my favourite piano piece played trough the room.

"Sonata de Luna..." I said, merrily a whisper.

Closing my eyes, I took in every note I heard.

I was so absorbed in the song, that I didn't even hear Amelia come in and place a tea cup on the glass table in front of me.

"Would you like some tea, Mistress?" She asked.

I simply nodded.

Taking the cup in my hand, I slowly sipped the steaming tea

"Your tea is as good as ever, Amelia." I complimented her.

"Thank you, Mistress." She smiled. "Now..." She sat the kettle down and came next to me. "I presume it's time to teach Mistress about this period of time."

"Megumi, you will show Mistress the technology humans created. Jeriko, you will tell Lady Annalise about the streets and places in this city. Chise, Rize and Kiroko, you three will test Mistress's power and resistance." She orderd.

"What will you do, Amelia? Seeing as all of us have something to do, you must be thinking about your role in Lady Annalise's introduction to this time period." Megumi said with a smug smile plastered on her face.

"Megumi..." Rize clenched her fists with a angry look.

Intervening in the discussion, making the argument that was about to arise to stop, Amelia said "For your information, I need to make a press conference to announce that the owner of SGS is back in town and find a proper school for Mistress. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to make some phone calls." With that, she descended the stairs and left.

A pleasant silence took over the room. But it didn't last for long.

Rising to her feet, Chise grabbed Rize by her wrists and said in a enthusiastic voice "Well, we'll be going. You too, Kiroko! We need to prepare the training room for tomorrow's practice!"

As they exited the room, Megumi came next to me and smiled. "I will go look for a phone for you, Lady Annalise. Any color you would prefer?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Hmm... I have to see which phone will be best for you... this could take a while... Good night Mistress!" She left.

Currently, the only people in the room were me and Jeriko.

"Mistress, there is a garden on the rooftop. We made it specially for you. If you need anything, just call for one of us." And so, she turned into a shadow and disappeared.

After a few moments of me enjoying the silence, I opened my eyes and looked around.

"Maybe I should see the garden..."

Teleporting there, I saw the beautiful sky.

A sweet scent entered my senses.
Looking around, I saw a small swing, a pavilion and many walkways trough the flower bushes.

"Pretty..." I took a white rose in my hands and brought it to my lips. Lowering it, it bloomed and sparkled in the moonlight.

 Lowering it, it bloomed and sparkled in the moonlight

"I believe that I will enjoy my stay here."

- - -

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

If you're wondering when Rai and the others will come in picture, it's soon, very soon...

See you in the next chapter!

Bye!