The man I winked at is staring at me like he's being hypnotized, and I figure I might as well have some fun with the situation. I stand on the table in front of him before standing over his lap as the rest of the audience is staring intesively at us.

He's still in a trance practically as I put his hands on the buttons of my shorts as I grind down on him. Finally reacting, he undoes the buttons on my shorts and pulls them down, another loud cheer along with people whisteling going through the room as my panties are revealed to everyone.

Some more strippers walk out on stage, some attention turning to them but as I am the one with the least clothes on, most attention remains on me as I walk back up on the stage, spinning around the pole again.

As I do this, my eyes land on a man in the audience who was already staring right at me. He looks like he's younger than a lot of the other men here, and with the clothes he's wearing, he seems to be kind of rich. There's something familiar about him but I can't pinpoint what it is. Maybe he's just been here before.

Still though, he is basically the only one in here who is actually hot. I would prefer if he's the one in here who I end up sleeping with. I head closer to him, and I know he's noticing me staring at him.

With determination in my steps, I walk over to him, getting off the stage once again, also this time by walking on the tables.

He keeps staring at me, looking fully calm as I step onto the couch he's sitting on, which luckily has a lower back so as I let my knees rest on the back of the couch, his face is only a couple of inches away from my crotch.

I hear the cheering increase around me as he grips my butt tightly as I slide down his body, letting out a moan that only he can hear as he's gripping my ass.

I sit down over his lap, straddling him as I grind onto him, moving my hips sensually as I without any shame place my palm over his crotch.

He doesn't let out any sounds but he's biting his lip to stop himself from it. I grip him tighter before I instead just shove my small hand down his pants, people wolf whistling like crazy around us as I reach into his underwear, grabbing his cock.

Even if he isn't hard yet, I can tell he's big. And his width, holy shit..

I stroke him a few more times, all while keeping eye contact. I can see that there's an inner conflict going on in his mind before he's suddenly pulling my hand away from him.

I start to get really disappointed, but turns out I have no reason to be as he easily picks me up, carrying me over to the disk you must pass before going to one of the private rooms. I knew he'd give in to me..

"I'll take the 'special night' one," he speaks, letting me hear his smooth voice for the first time tonight.

"Name?"

"Vic," he says casually, though his breath hitches as I lick a stripe over his neck.

"Last name?"

"Garcia," he answers, though you never know if that's true. It never comes as a shock when people give fake last names around here, embarrassed that this will somehow come out. Although, Vic doesn't seem to care about that, he seems to be just as excited for this as I am.

"You can take out your cash for tips, then give me your wallet." It's a safety thing in case a customer where to treat one of the workes badly. This way, we have their Id and all their cards.

Vic does this without complaining, taking out a whole bunt of money, and I just stare at them. I'm getting more and more convinced that I'm getting fucked by a rich guy tonight.