?: The boss wants to speak with you.

Me: And who might that be?

I said while crossing my arms and arching on of my eyebrows to them.

?Come on. You'll see.

Me: Not till I get an answer.

?Ma'am we don't wanna have to use force.

Me: Use force? If you so much as touch me I'll kick your fucking a-

I was swooped up and put on the man's shoulder. I didn't want to fight back because I don't know what they'll do to me if I resist. We then get to the destination and I noticed that it's the old lockers room that the guys used to use in the basement. Why am I here? One the guys open the door and the other pushed me inside. I tried to open it up but it wouldn't budge. I then looked at my surroundings and wondered to myself. Who the hell does this at a school?! Who has the time to be in here? Or better yet who allowed this to happen?!

 Who the hell does this at a school?! Who has the time to be in here? Or better yet who allowed this to happen?!

I then see a door open and keep my guard up while putting my fist up. I then realized it was james. I shirtless james. I can see his perfect sculpted eight pack abs, his v line showing, his big muscular arms, and it doesn't help me resist him when he has water trickling down his wet hair and his body. He's a very good looking boy but still is a maniacal bastard.

He looked at me and gave me a smile full of shit. I turned around to open the door again but it wouldn't budge again. I then heard him say in a sly tone.

James: You missed me baby?

Me: Let me go james. I don't wanna see you.

James: Well that's gonna be a problem because.....

He walked closer to me and I started to back up. He kept on coming closer to me until I backed up on the wall near a picture of a map. I was now face to face with the man I hated with all my might.

James: I wanna see you again and I know deep down....

I then felt his hand slithering on my right thigh and slipping his hands up my skirt.

James: That you want me.

I hold back the tears that's about to erupt from my eyes and look at him with eyes filled with anger. I raised my hand at him and....smack! That was the sound of. The palm of my hand hitting the right cheek on his face. I then said with anger coming out of my tone.

Me: Leave. Me. The. Fuck. Alone!

You've already damaged me a-lot so I don't want to feel even more damage then I already am. Just leave me alone, I want nothing to do with you and I don't want you. So do both of us both a favor and stay the fuck away from me and I'll do the same.

I then walked away and reached for the doorknob until I felt a hand on me. I snapped my head around to see james and I can tell that he is pissed.

😊AMELIA'S POV😊