29. here

(2 months later)

H

  Louis caught Harry around the waist and tugged him into his lap with a happy hum, kissing the side of his head as the omega settled against his chest. It was early in the morning, the sun just barely beginning to rise over the horizon to bathe the mated couple in its gentle warmth.

  "Are you ready to meet my sisters, pup?" Louis asked. He pressed his nose against the side of his neck and scratched his fingers gently down his back.

  He readjusted his hold as Harry shifted against his chest, hands rubbing over his shoulders to keep his omega settled. "I think so," he whispered. "Just nervous."

  Louis nodded in understanding. He sat up a bit and kissed Harry's cheek, jumping when his phone buzzed loudly on the coffee table. "I think they're here, baby. Are you okay for them to come in?"

  A proud smile spread across his face when Harry nodded and pushed out of his lap to stretch. The alpha kept him close as they answered the door, the squeals of Louis' sisters piercing through the air.

  "Lou! It's been forever!" Daisy cheered, hugging him around the waist as Phoebe greeted Harry with a sweet smile. Felicite came up next, with Charlotte following close behind, both of his beta sisters taking Harry in with gleaming eyes.

  "He is pretty, Lewis," Felicite commented. Harry blushed from the attention and ducked his head, leaning heavier against Louis' side while the alpha preened.

  "I know. The prettiest." Louis said before pressing a smacking kiss to Harry's forehead, his free hand splayed over Daisy's back.

  The family piled into Louis' home with a mess of noise and chaos, throwing their things wherever there was a place and piling into his kitchen to raid his fridge. Louis sighed, and pressed his lips to Harry's temple, holding him against his chest.

  "You doing alright, pup?" He asked softly. Harry nodded, his face hidden in the side of Louis' neck. They stayed wrapped in each other until Charlotte wandered out of the kitchen.

Louis' attention was divided between his mate and his siblings throughout the rest of the day, managing to successfully bring them together until Harry disappeared to either hide in the bathroom for a few minutes or sit in their room to calm his trembling hands.

The obvious sight of love and familiarity made him ache for his own family. He missed bantering with Gemma, and basking in his mother's attention after coming home from school. Now, the last time Harry had seen Anne, she had been stiff and awkward and only checking to make sure he wasn't dead.

Thinking about it just made him sad, so after a while he just submerged himself in getting to know each of Louis' sisters as well as he could.

By the time they were settled into bed that night, he successfully could tell the twins apart and knew small tidbits of information about Lottie and Fizzy. Harry learned of Louis' youngest siblings, Doris and Ernest, who had stayed home with their father while their sister's traveled.

"I wish they had come." Louis whispered as they stood swaying in the middle of their bedroom. "I think you would've loved them, and I'm positive they would adore you right back."

His fingers carded gently through the omega's curls and he purred in response, resting his head down on his shoulder. "I think so, too Lou."

-

They woke up in the morning to the sound of laughter in the kitchen. Harry sighed as he rolled onto his back, his alpha's light grumbling making him shiver.

"Lou?" He whispered, curling his fingers around Louis' wrist while blinking up at the ceiling. Louis sighed before he was glancing at his omega and pulling his hand to kiss his knuckles.

"I'm awake, pup." The alpha murmured. "Are you alright?" He pushed himself up to lean over his mate, brushing his lips over his face and stroking his fingers gently through his sleep tangled curls.

Harry nodded and tipped his head back to bare his mark, eyes slipping shut as his alpha nibbled at his neck. They both startled when there was a loud pounding on their bedroom door. Louis moved to shield his mate as Harry tucked against his chest, tugging their covers over their bodies in an attempt to hide.

"It's just me!" Lottie called through the door. Louis relaxed above him as Harry peered out from his cocoon, calling for the beta to come inside. She did so with a smile and rolled her eyes at her grumbling brother as she handed Harry a mug of tea.

"Chill out, Lewis," Lottie teased. "I'm not going to hurt him."

She smiled at Harry as she sat down on the edge of their bed and watched him sit up, eyes widening minutely when she caught sight of the multiple scars littering his skin. Harry sighed and took a small sip of his tea, letting his alpha wrap him tightly in their blanket while shooting Lottie a glare.

"S-Sorry." She rushed to say, a guilty look crossing her features as she pushed to her feet and anxiously wrung her hands. Harry shook his head and offered a small smile in an attempt to console her, shrugging.

"Don't worry," he murmured. Lottie hesitated before she was nodding and reaching to squeeze his hand, turning to leave the room once she was sure that they were alright.

Louis sighed the second she was gone and wrapped Harry up in his arms, his head falling onto his shoulder while the alpha snuffled along the side of his neck. "Do you want to go downstairs, baby, or stay up here?" He asked, kissing the side of his head before he pulled away.

Harry nodded and set down his mug so he could pull on the jumper he had on the day before. The mated couple were greeted with laughter and half-shouted greetings when they emerged into the kitchen, pancake batter flung across the counters and the floor.

"What have you girls done?" Louis asked as he broke away from his mate to assess the damage done, Harry's lips quirking in a fond smile. He leaned against the wall and crossed his arms loosely around his body, the sleeves of his jumper tucked around his cold hands.

Daisy and Phoebe continued to giggle as they jumped around Louis, feeding him bits of pancake and tugging at his hands to keep him close. Lottie and Fizzy sat at the table watching, laughing at Louis' disgruntled expression and his grumbles of displeasure.

The sight made Harry ache for his own family, the feeling making his smile weaken and his head tip against the wall. His alpha looked up when he caught his emotions through the bond and he frowned, lumbering over with the twins still clinging to his body.

"You alright, my love?" He whispered as he reached to tuck his curls behind his ears. Daisy and Phoebe went still at the sound of their brother's concern, Lottie and Fizzy moving to gather in close. Harry blushed under the attention and managed a tiny nod, taking Louis' hand when he reached for him.

He ended up gathered in a group hug, arms wrapping tightly around his body as his eyes slipped shut and he clung to his alpha. Only then did he relax, contented by the idea of his new family.

HI SORRY FOR THE WAIT THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED