22. ask

H

  Harry woke up with his nose pressed against Louis' chest, skin clammy and eyebrows scrunched as a pulse of heat throbbed through his stomach, hands tightening around the alpha's shirt. Louis' hands brushed gently over his back and he bent his head to press his nose behind Harry's ear, sucking in a deep breath after pressing the omega closer.

  Harry jolted back once he recognized the beginning flashes of his heat and gasped for breath as he stumbled out of bed and rushed for the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it before Louis could reach him.

  "Haz?" The alpha called, tone filled with a mixture of confusion and concern. "Harry, baby, what's going on?"

  He tapped gently on the door and made soft, lulling noises until Harry turned the lock and allowed him inside, immediately gathering the omega into his arms and leaning back against the wall as he cradled him. Harry hid in his neck and squeezed his eyes shut, struggling to reign in the panic rising in his chest.

  "M-My heat's coming, Lou." He croaked, wincing when his hold tightened and he ducked his head to stuff his face in his curls, sucking in a deep breath.

  "Fuck." Louis rasped before he was tucking his arms beneath Harry's knees and picking him up, holding him tightly. "Fuck, Haz, do I...do I stay? Do you want me to leave?"

  The alpha carefully set his omega down on the counter and cupped his flaming cheeks in cold hands so they were eye-to-eye, brow furrowed and nostrils flared, taking in Harry's scent. He swallowed thickly and closed his eyes as he pressed their foreheads together, sniffling softly.

  "I don't want you to leave. But, I'm scared." Harry whispered, shoulders curling in to appear smaller. "I'm so terrified Lou."

  Louis made a wounded noise in the back of his throat and pressed a gentle kiss to Harry's chapped lips, cradling him in close and nuzzling his nose into his cheek. "I won't ever harm you, Harry. I'm not him, I have no ill intentions towards you. I will take care of you to the best of my ability, do you understand me? I promise that to you."

  He pulled back a little to make eye contact with harry, pecking the tip of his nose when he nodded and fisting his hands in the back of the omega's shirt.

  "I trust you, Lou. I understand."

**

  Within the next few hours, Harry grew more and more overheated and uncomfortable, writhing in bed by the time noon rolled around with his face scrunched up and his hands pressed to his aching chest. Despite trusting Louis, his body wasn't allowing itself to succumb to the pulls of his heat, and was instead leaving him in slight pain, breaths coming in short, sharp pants and muscles tensed.

  He winced slightly when Louis pressed a wet flannel to the back of his neck and whimpered faintly, curling his fingers tightly in the alpha's sweatpants to cling to him. His eyes were wide and worried once Harry gathered the strength to look up at him and he swept down to kiss the younger lad, cupping his jaw with a warm palm as he hummed faintly against his lips.

  "I can almost feel how miserable you are, pup." He whispered, stroking Harry's sweaty curls off of his forehead and nuzzling his nose against his temple. "Do you need me to help you baby? I can put you under if you want?" Louis pulled back slightly so he could study Harry's face, smiling when he nodded weakly and kissing the bridge of his nose.

  He carefully sat Harry up and cradled him to his chest as he stripped him of his shirt and pants, inhaling sharply once he had him laying back down and ducking his head to press his lips to the dip of his sternum, petting at his hips. The omega whimpered faintly and tilted his head when Louis' mouth reached the curve of his neck, pulling his legs up around the other lad's waist and closing his eyes, allowing himself to relax beneath the feeling.

   A soft gasp punched out of his chest at the sudden feeling of Louis' fingers swiping through his slick, whining immediately afterward and squeezing his eyes shut, back arching. "Lou." He rasped, tugging gently at the alpha's hair and pressing their mouths together once he got him close, nipping at his lips.

  Louis groaned at the feeling and carefully slipped a finger into the panting omega, caging him in when he whined and arched and nipping sharply beneath his jaw, letting out a possessive grumble as he rutted down against him. Harry tightened his legs around the alpha's hips, whimpering into his shoulder and digging his nails into his back until Louis suddenly pulled back and bent to latch onto his nipple.

  Harry's hips snapped and his mouth fell open around a silent moan as he squeezed his eyes shut, writhing unsteadily when Louis slipped in another finger and gently bit his collarbone, sucking to leave a mark.

  "My pretty boy." He rumbled once he pulled away, pumping his fingers into the trembling omega and nipping at his throat, trapping Harry's body beneath his own. "You do so well for me, sweetheart. So good."

  Harry wrapped all of his limbs around Louis like an overgrown koala and nuzzled into his shoulder once it was in reaching distance, muffling his noises in warm skin with furrowed eyebrows and trembling hands. He couldn't help his destroyed wail when Louis' fingers brushed his prostate and he clung to him as he shook, arousal pooling in his lower belly and tightening into a tight ball, orgasm brewing just beneath the surface.

  He nearly began to cry when Louis pulled his fingers out, whimpering until the alpha shifted and tore open a condom, kissing Harry when he gasped to quiet him down. "You good with this?" The alpha whispered, grinning widely at Harry's frantic nod and tucking an arm beneath the younger lad's neck, cradling him close.

  Louis kept them pressed together as he first pushed in and kept placing gentle kisses to the omega's face to distract him from the pressure, grunting into his ear once his hips were resting against Harry's and nuzzling at his cheek, letting out an overwhelmed giggle. "Baby," He rasped.

  They both moaned when the alpha gently pulled back and thrust inside again, gripping tightly to the younger lad and pressing his canines to the bond spot, thighs flexing with each movement and fingers gripping his hips. Within minutes, they were both sweating and panting and Harry couldn't hold in his moans, head tipped back and toes curled against the lad's bum, getting moved up the bed with every thrust.

  "P-Please, your knot, Lou, your m-mark. Fuck, please, please." Harry whispered as he pulled the alpha down against him and tipped his head off to the side so Louis had more space to nuzzle, rocking up against him and gasping when he brushed over his prostate, hitting the spot over and over.

  "Hazza baby, you sure? Absolutely sure?" Louis rasped, sitting up slightly to look down at the flushed omega, elbows on either sides of his face. He pressed a lingering kiss to Harry's forehead when he nodded frantically and slammed in twice as hard, grunting harshly and nosing at his neck, soft pants brushing over the younger lad's reddened skin.

  His teeth sank into his neck just as his knot popped, and Harry came with an overwhelmed scream, scrambling to find purchase on the alpha's back as the bond snapped into place and he felt Louis' pleasure alongside his own. Within seconds they were tied together and the fuzz beneath Harry's skin settled temporarily, wrapped up tight in his alpha's arms with contentment settled in his chest.

I'M SORT OF SORRY