18 (Decieving Mist - Part 7 [Triplet Birds])

"It's probably hard for you to understand what I mean." Though the man wore a smile, he sent of bloodlust that promised pain. He looked over to the wall and smiled. "So please look over there." The three panels expanded on the wall making Hide freak out.

"The wall turned into a monitor! Why are they on there?!" At the sight of his dear sister and her friends, Ryohei yelled at the man in front of him.

"What the hell are you EXTREMELY doing to my sister?!" The dark look in Ryohei's didn't make the man back off a single bit.

"Didn't I say calm down?" The man smiled but it didn't make them any more relaxed. Arata's eyes sharpened at the man.

"Birds. A professional hitman. Takes pleasure in other people's pain and suffering." He smirked. "A complete sadist. Yet I know plenty more sadistic than you." Hide noticed faint figure behind the three before they became clearer and clearer.

"What the hell is that?!" Birds smirked at the scared expression Hide showed.

"Those are triplet hitmen, loyal to me. Notice their cute faces?" The three had minuscule eyes and their lips where a thin line. Their nose was completely flat. "That's a result of being locked up in restraints that were never once removed. That's because they're brutal serial killers."

"Are you fucking crazy?!"

With Tsuna

"Shit." Tsuna said as he looked around. "I'm lost." A sudden pain hit head. Immediately, he took out a phone, dialing two numbers. "Hello?" There was a pause. "Eh~? You're already on your way? Well then, I'll just call someone else. Bai bai." He hung up and dialed the next number. "Hey. Wassup?" "I'm fine. I need your help..." "Shut up" "The target is a middle school girl, quite cute if I may say so myself." "Bai bai." He hung up and put himself in a ready to run position. Eyes glowing orange for a split second, he launched himself, dust collecting where he was and a young boy looking at his after image.

With Hide and co

"In other words, I want you to beat up Sawada-kun." He pointed to Hide who freaked out by the action. 'He knows it's me!' Arata scoffed.

"It seems Ken, the guy I fought, woke up. I should've disabled him further." Hide freaked out again, praying that Reborn would wake up and help. But to no avail. As Birds started to think about lighting their hair on fire, a crazed look formed on his face as Hide freaked out. 'I don't want to get hit but...'

"Just beat me up!" Before anyone could refuse and before Bianchi could take matters into her own hands, a kick to the gut sent him reeling into a wall. Upon impact, the wall broke down and Hide could feel his nose bleeding from landing face first as he freaked out. 'My face!'

"EXTREMELY hard kick!!" Ryohei yelled seeing the damage cause by a kick.

"Jeez. No need to hesitate. He deserved it anyway." They looked at the person who kicked him and Arata smiled and greeted him. "And I almost got lost. Not fun." Mochida bowed down but straightened when he remembered that he doesn't like it.

"Tsuna." Takeshi said, smiling, both at the fact that, it was sort of amusing to see Hide kicked like that and, Tsuna was safe.

"Thank me later." Tsuna said as he looked at Birds. "I don't know what he meant by Decimo (because he's not supposed to know about his brother being Vongola Decimo) but at the same time, I don't care." His gaze sharpened at the sadistic hitman as he continued to speak. "We need to get to Rokudo Mukuro. That's the only way to save Futa. Sensei's helping Samaru inform her little helpers to retreat. She's on our side now. Don't ask." Birds licked his lips as he called off the lighters plan.