10 (Aloof Cloud And Blazing Sun)

"No." Was his simple answer. Hibari Kyoya. The demon prefect of Namimori. Not just the school, but the town as well.

"Why?" Reborn asked. Oh. Well, what's going on here?

"I already have the perfect sky. I don't need a fake one." With that, he left. Reborn was confused. Perfect sky? There's no such thing. Only the true sky can be the perfect sky. The one who will break the Arcaboleno's curse; beat the Tri-Ni-Sette and become the sky of all. Who was this 'perfect sky'? And how did he capture the heart of Hibari Kyoya?

Time Skip

"Hey, did you hear? Apparently, the Hibari Kyoya challenged Gesso Tsunayoshi, the new transfer, to a duel." A boy spoke to a girl.

"No way! I wonder who's gonna win!" She replied. The boy shook his head.

"Obviously it's gonna be Hibari-senpai!"

"But didn't you see Tsuna-sama against—"

"Tsuna-sama?"

"Yeah! We girls and most boys have a lot of respect for him! You should learn."

"Anyway... Carry on."

"Oh yeah! Didn't you see Tsuna-sama's fight against Hide-san!"

"No 'sama' for Hide?"

"After what he did to Kyoko-chan? No way! But in a way, it just shows his dedication. But I still have more respect for Tsuna-sama than Hide-san!"

"O-Okay... Anyway! It's gonna take place on the rooftop at lunch! Make sure that you're separate from everyone else, otherwise, you'll be bitten to death!"

Time Skip

"Ne ne~ Kyo-chan~ You know everyone is watching, right?" Tsuna asked in a childish tone as he looked at Kyoya, who was straight-faced. People gasped as he called the Hibari Kyoya that ridiculous name.

"Hn. I know. Don't call me Kyo-chan. It's Kyoya." Tsuna smiled brightly as Kyoya sped forward with his tonfas. Tsuna grabbed his hands together with one hand and kicked Kyoya to the wall. He waited as Kyoya came back. "Carnivore." In return, Tsuna grinned. Kyoya kept on swinging his Tonfa. And Tsuna dodged gracefully. The prefect jabbed his weapon at Tsuna. In return, Tsuna saw an opening and grabbed the weapon. He pulled it towards him, pulling his fist back, aiming to punch Kyoya. Seeing this, Kyoya let go and ducked. Immediately after, Kyoya attempted to elbow the assassin in the stomach but was dodged and knees in the gut. Choking, Kyoya jumped back and threw a tonfa. Tsuna's smirked as the tonfa skid his arm, cutting his uniform and his skin. Blood trickled down his arm as Tsuna reached for his spare Sealey PK2 Pocket Knife in his ankle holster and brought it out. All of a sudden, there was silence and bloodlust filled the area. The two held their positions. Just as Kyoya was about to lunge at Tsuna, Tsuna felt something coming at him. As he dodged the object, he identified it a... wrench. Okay. Tsuna looked behind him and saw Enma with his hand held out towards him.

"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball." Tsuna couldn't help but smile at the reference.

"Is that really why you threw the wrench? Or were you jealous of mine and Kyoya's fight?" For a split second, it looked as if Tsuna's eyes turned amber. But no one noticed. Enma licked his lips as he spoke.

"You have work tonight." Sighing, Tsuna fell in Emma's arms as girl fangirl over this. Because gayness. Bitch. Jk. Tsuna complained about his work but was met with a glare. "Don't. Complain. Gesso. Tsunayoshi." Pouting, Tsuna stood up and waved at Kyoya, making his hand form a phone. He placed the fake phone on his ear and winked at the cloud.

"Call me!" The girls couldn't take it anymore. Due to the gayness, they fainted and relied on their male friends to wake them up.

Enma sighed as he watched his friend leave. How many times has this happened now? How many times has Tsuna made girls fangirl over gayness? He soon left, hearing a bell ring for class.

Time Skip

"No. Piss off." Mochida walked away from Hide, anger written all over his face. Just as he was about to exit the classroom they were in, Hide grabbed his wrist. Without even looking at him, he spoke. "What." Though the word itself was a question, the way Mochida presented it was far from asking. It was a demand.

"Be my cloud guardian!" Hide yelled, looking into his eyes. Ripping his arm from the grip, Mochida glared at the idiot, his black eyes turning yellow for a split second. Taken back by this, Hide stepped back. "You don't even know wha—!" His words were cut off.

"Actually, I do. And I'm not a Cloud. And I never will be. Find another, you damned narcissist." Hide was left in shock as the only person who could be his cloud, coldly rejected his offer to work under him. That decided it.

As soon as Mochida left, he thought back to the fight he witnessed between Hide and Tsuna. A scoff escaped his mouth.

"Hide? A sky? No way." Mochida turned the corner and saw him. The only one actually suitable to be a sky. Tsunayoshi Gesso. He was conversing with an actual cloud. Hibari Kyoya. As he walked up, Tsuna immediately sensed his presence. A blush made its way to Mochida's face when Tsuna smiled at him.

"Wassup?" Fidgeting, Mochida couldn't bring himself to look Tsuna in the eyes. He gulped.

"Well. I was just... thinking... U-Umm!" Tsuna and Kyoya looks at Mochida, who was somehow not unnerved by Kyoya. He sighed. "Hideyoshi just asked me to become his cloud. And I declined. I said he was a narcissist and I'm not a cloud." Once again, he gulped as Tsuna smiled at Kyoya. Kyoya nod his head and he turned to Mochida. Tsuna grinned brightly.

"I know! You're not a cloud. You're... a Sun." Mochida smiled at Tsuna and nod his head. "Well, if we're gonna do this then... I may as well introduce myself again. I can trust you. Because you're loyal and you're not like others. You do what you can to protect those dear to you. Mochida Kensuke, I am Sawada Tsunayoshi, otherwise known as, Joker. I would love for you to become my Sun that will light up the correct path. Be the blazing sun that accompanies the aloof cloud. Light up the Sky and protect your family. I look forward to working with you, Mochida." He doesn't know when or why it started, but he couldn't control the tears that run down his face. His eyes were red and puffy but he didn't care.

Mochida did know why he was crying. Because someone finally understands and sees him for who he really is. Because for once in his life, he can rely on someone and be himself around that person. Tsuna may be an assassin, but he is a true sky. Tsuna is anything and everything but perfect, but not being perfect is perfect.