4 (Storm Strikes)

'Bored...' Tsuna thought as he looked out the window. It was currently 6:43 am. One more hour and people would be coming to school. Enma was also there but he went to the toilet so Tsuna was alone. Because of his boredom, he got out his laptop and stared at the message Vongola Nono sent to him. An invitation for an alliance. It's very rare to be requested for an alliance. Every single time, Vongola would be receiving the requests but this time, they sent the request to him. This has only happened once before to the Giglio Nero Famiglia. But only that one time. And that was back in Sepira's time. The very start of Giglio Nero and near the start of Vongola. Tsuna was so caught up, he didn't notice Enma enter the room and read the email himself.

"So they want us to become an allied Famiglia? That's strange. They usually receive the requests. Not the other way round..." Enma hummed, thinking of how to answer them. Tsuna, on the other hand, jumped slightly but went unnoticed by Enma.

"So, what do you think, Spade-san, the thief of the Mazzo Di Carte Famiglia?" Tsuna mockingly asked. Enma coughed, silently telling him not to say his fake name right now.

"Check the news." Tsuna did as Enma said and there it was.

Spade's Target!

Just recently, the Relic Of 100 Lives
(something I made up) went missing
and replacing it, was the Justice Arcana
proving that it was indeed Spade! First
was Joker and now Spade? Who is next?!

Tsuna chuckled at the report. Enma was given a job to steal the Relic Of 100 Lives just two days ago. He even sent out a calling card. They set up security everywhere but a single place. Directly under the Relic. Beforehand, he had set up a timer for when the lights go off for two seconds. During that time, he took the Relic and placed the card. Easy as that. Tsuna replies to Vongola Nono's request. After he did, he shut the laptop and put it back in his bag. Soon enough, students came in careful not to use the word little or brat.

After a while, everyone was in and so the teacher came in with two random people. But to Tsuna and Enma, it wasn't two random people. It was Gokudera Hayato aka Smoking Bomb Hayato and Arata Ito aka Hacker De Stelle. They had learnt everything about them from the hacker in the group, Diamond with the Star Arcana. The teacher told them to introduce themselves.

"Che. Gokudera Hayato. Is that it?" He scowled and the girls fangirled. Hayato walked over to Hidobe and kicked his chair over, causing him to fall off of it. Tsuna and Enma held in their laughter. They knew what's gonna happen next. He's gonna challenge Hidobe and keep glaring at everyone and especially Hidobe. He's gonna act as if he wants to be Decimo but really he wants someone to accept him. Hayato will purposely drop bombs to see if Hidobe would save him or not. It was all confirmed the moment Hayato had whispered something into Hidobe's ear, causing him to scoff and mumble to himself. The two smirked and looked at Arata's intro.

"Arata Ito. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." He went passed Tsuna and dropped a note. Tsuna and Enma have guessed this was gonna happen.

Meet me behind the school when school ends. Don't wimp out or be late.
— Arata Ito

All thanks to intuition. Arata was in his seat. Unlike Hayato, he was calm and had a small smile one his face. Tsuna and Enma remembered the info on the two newcomers.

Name: Gokudera Hayato
Title: Hurricane Bomb Hayato
Gender: Male
Age: 14
Likes: Bombs, Dynamite, U.M.A's
Dislikes: Other people. People who are stupid. Basically everyone but himself and people he respects.
Looks: Silver hair in the shape of an octopus, somewhat sharp, emerald eyes.
Personality: Hot-tempered and tends to be irritable towards anyone who isn't Reborn, with the biggest nuisance towards him are other people. He is rather superstitious and believes in U.M.A.s, which is shown in his interest in the Ogopogo.
Flames: Storm