9 (His Tutor and Baby Obsessor)

Slight crossover Don't start music yet

At like, 6 am, Reborn went into Tsuna's room, only to find the brunet in the kitchen, about to leave.

"You're early." Tsuna didn't even look at Reborn. He just nodded.

"Yeah. And I feel like Arata and Hideaki are waiting for me as soon as I open this door." And true to his words, as soon as he opened the door, he saw Arata and Hideaki arguing but not as loudly as Hayato to Takeshi.

"I'm Juudaime's righthand-man. Not you." Arata spoke to Hideaki, venom lacing his words. "You can't change that."

"Fine~! But I'll be his lefthand-man. And you can't do anything about it, Mr Righthand-man." Hideaki taunted Arata, who in turn got out his guns. He responded by pulling out a single blade. "Wanna go at it?"

"You betcha!" Arata shouted for once. Shooting his guns, Hideaki dodged but it was going towards Tsuna, who just moved his head. Because of this, it skimmed Hayato and left a cut. They ignored this and started to fight. Hayato started to join them for almost shooting his head off. Takeshi tried to calm them down but to no avail. It all continued like this until Tsuna butted in.

"Good morning, Arata, Hideaki." They turned to see Tsuna smiling at them.

"Good morning, Juudaime/Cielo!" They greeted their Sky and smiled back at him. Tsuna always made them feel calm. No matter the situation.

Time Skip Okay now start the music

It's after school and, like Tsuna promised Reborn, he would bring his tutor home for Reborn. Tsuna knew that no matter what, his tutor was better (and hotter) than Reborn. He knocked on his tutors' door.

"Sensei?"

"Come in."

"Hai~ But I need you to come with me to check out my brothers' tutors. They are interested."

"Fine. I'll be a sec. I need my mask."

"Right!"

When Tsuna got home, he went to Hide's room and was greeted by Reborn who was currently tor—tutoring Hide. Immediately, Tsuna's tutor scanned Hide.

"Weak." After that was said, Tsuna sweatdropped as Hide yelled.

"Reborn. This is my tutor, Akira Kurusu." Reborn looked at the tutor.

"He seems weird

"He seems weird." Hide heard this and shouted that he wasn't? "Shut up, Hidobe." He kicked him in the head and looked at Akira who had cleaned up the whole room.

At first, Reborn was shocked that he was able to clean up so quickly without him noticing, but he shook it off and asked him a question.

"Are you an assassin, hitman or something else?" Tsuna smirked at the fact that Levi had to reveal his secret.