11 (Die... Of Embarrassment)

"I... don't feel too good..." Tsuna and Hide was walking together to school again. Enma had a job that could take weeks. Hide was actually struggling to walk. "My body is... weak... Have I caught... a cold...?" Tsuna rolled his eyes. A cold won't make you physically exhausted. Maybe a headache and sneezing but it won't make your body hurt. Hide placed a hand on his head, taking his temperature. "Maybe I should... skip school?" He took his hand off his head and there he saw it. Some sort of black skull tattoo on the palm of his hand. He only had one question. "What sort of prank is this?!" Tsuna sighed an facepalmed. Idiot.

"That's called the Skull Disease." Reborn suddenly appeared on a nearby fence, omitting a dark aura. "An incurable disease." Tsuna furrowed his eyebrows.

"And that's bad because...?" Reborn held back a laugh as Hide began to freak out. Tsuna was going to speak but then remembered he know about Hide being Vongola Decimo.

"Hidobe, how many times have you been shot with the Dying Will Bullet?" Hide thought about it. It took him a minute but eventually he held out two open palms and shouted ten. "Exactly!" Tsuna looked at Reborn. "When you're killed by the Dying Will Bullet ten times, it is said that something horrible will happen to the victim." 'He's like a god of death!' Hide thought as his eyes widen in fear and panic. "Who would've known it was an incurable disease? Too bad."

"Don't end it there!" He eventually gave up. "I'm going home." Reborn commented on how calm he was as Tsuna nod his head in agreement. "Well, I don't want to waste time on something as stupid as this." A smirk graced Tsuna's lips. His mask is getting attacked.

Tap

Hide felt anger boiling up as he tried to wash off the skull but to no avail.

"That's so embarrassing~! I get motion sickness on swings!" Tsuna laughed as Hide began to freak out in a blush. Hide saw another on his wrist. That too spoke.

"That's so embarrassing~! I was jealous of my brother when we were four!" His laughter stopped as he learned the new information. Reborn looked at Tsuna, curiously glistening in his eyes. He looked at Hide, who had his eyes widened behind his red face. Another skull appeared.

"That's so embarrassing~! I cried when I saw Daleks in Doctor Who!" Tsuna once again laughed until he was crying. Daleks! Who would've known? Reborn spoke.

"The Skull Disease is a disease where skulls appear all over your body, telling all your secret until die in shame." Hide finally embraced the truth as more skulls appear and more skulls speak. "Oh yeah, the Skull Disease kills you one hour after noticing the illness."

"Now way! I don't wanna die! And to have to listen to all my secrets...?!" Deciding to make things worse, Reborn comforted him by saying it continues to talk after death. Tsuna continued to torture him. Smiling innocently, he spoke.

"Good for you! It'll be a funeral full of smiles!" Hide began to beg Reborn to save him and complained about how horrible his life has been, earning a eye full of hate from Tsuna.

"There is only one way to save you. I just so happen to know someone who can cure incurable diseases." Reborn pulled his fedora down. "If he helps you, you'll probably live." Hide then had the balls to demand him to call this someone. "I don't want to do it with you asking so rudely." Hide felt like punching the hitman but held back and asked nicely.

"Re-born-Sa-ma." His words struggle to come out. "Sty-lish-hit-man. Please. Get. That. Doc. Tor." Reborn was going to kick him in the head but decided to negotiate a bit more.

"I save you, you get in the top five in your grade?" A smirk lands on his face as Hide furiously nods his head.

When they got home, a man was on the bottom of the stairs, purple cooking all over his face. He had a white lab coat over a black blouse and a purple tie. He also wore white trousers and black socks. Standing in front of him was a certain pink haired assassin, Bianchi. She wore a scowl as she stared down at the man.

"Who became a victim of the poison cooking?!" Jeez Hide. Over reactive much. As he heard a grain come from the man, he had only one thing to say. "He's alive!" A paper had covered the cooking before it could hurt him.

Small Time Skip

"I refuse." We are back. The doctor, Shamal, had just been trying to kiss Bianchi. And he groped Hide. "I don't attend to men." Hide felt his whole world break apart as more of his secrets were revealed.

"I knew this would come in handy at some point." Tsuna said fishing for something in his bag.

"That's so embarrassing~! I love Kyoko-Chan because she was the first girl to speak to me!" Laughter. From everyone. Shamal looked past them and saw Tsuna.

"Your hair is so silky and your orange eyes are so beautiful." They looked at Tsuna. He was wearing a wig. Now, his hair reached his back and he had a small hair clip.

"Let's see~! If you help Hide, I'll give you a present!" Tsuna smiled, a small blush on his face

"Let's see~! If you help Hide, I'll give you a present!" Tsuna smiled, a small blush on his face. Immediately, Shamal complies. After bringing out a case full of capsules, he began to explain what he was going to do (I can't be bothered to explain. Please read the manga or watch the anime). It seems two illnesses with opposite products cancel each other out. Shamal currently has 666 illnesses. But they all cancel each other out. So he only has 333 illnesses.

"This is the Angel Disease." Just as Hide was about to take the capsule, Shamal flicked it up and out came a mosquito. Hide was going to run away but Reborn told him to stay and explained that the mosquito holds the disease that will cancel out the other disease. He began to go on about how Shamal was an assassin and uses mosquitoes to infect targets with illnesses that will kill them.

The mosquito begins to suck his blood as they hear his final secret.

"That so embarrassing~! I've never gotten full marks for any test!" It was gone. Shamal turned to Tsuna and asked for his present. No one expected Tsuna to go through with anything. But he just smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Now then, because you refused at first, I'll show you a secret of mine." He took of the wig as Shamal paled. "I'm a dude. Bye bye." After opening the door, he kicked Shamal out. Literally. After kicking him out, Tsuna left them as well. "Now then, I'm off to do some work." Before anyone could stop him, he closed the door him and just disappeared.

[[Hidobe didn't get in the top ten. He was in the middle. His training was raised up a level]]