Chapter 27- talk to me

It had been about an hour since gabby went to take a bath and Casey was starting to worry. He walked into their room and knocked at the bathroom door. He didn't get an answer so he tried to open it but he couldn't. She had locked it. He grabbed the key from the bedside table and unlocked the door. When he stepped inside, he felt like his heart had been ripped out of his chest. Gabby was fully submerged with all her clothes still on. A million thoughts went through his head. He stopped when he realized what this was. She was trying to kill herself. "Gabby!" He Yelled. He took her out of the tub and started doing compressions. "Siri, call Shay!" He yelled at his phone.
*phone convo*
S: hey Casey
C: Shay I need you to get over here now!
S: what's going on?
Casey was now fighting back tears
C: Dawson tried to kill herself in the tub and I can't get her to breathe
S: oh my god. I'm on my way
C: thank you
Shay called 911 and then spent over to Casey's apartment. She ran into the bathroom. "Oh my god, gabby!" She yelled. The medics ran in. "What happened here?" "She tried to kill herself, she's not breathing but she had a pulse." Shay said. They got her breathing again and she coughed up some water. They put her on a backboard and carried her out to the ambo. Casey texted the group chat.
C: come to the hospital guys
B: why?
C: gabby tried killing herself
H: omg! We'll be right there
They burst through the doors of the Er. "Gabriella Dawson, attempted scuicide, drowning attempt." Chout Yelled. They took gabby into a private room, treated her, and left her and Casey alone. "Baby, why did you do that?" Casey said through tears. "The thought of not having Kelly and Paris, I don't even know. That was really selfish of me. I'm so sorry." Gabby sobbed. "Baby, of course I forgive you. But next time you feel this way, talk to me," He said crying. "Okay," She sniffled. Casey walked into the waiting room to find Shay and Kidd crying, Cruz twiddling his thumbs, and Hermann saying a prayer. "How is she?" Boden stood up. "Physically, she's fine," he said. "But mentally, she needs some time," He cholked back tears. "You do too Matt. Take some time off, both of you. You guys need the time." Boden said. "Thanks Chief," Casey said as he ran back to Dawson.