Chapter 11- its happening, again

Casey and Severide talked for a few minutes then Severide left. She slid out from under the blankets and put on her pants and shoes. She left his office as she tucked in her shirt. She walked into the common room and sat down with everyone. Casey came in a few minutes later and sat down with them and ate dinner. After dinner they left and went home and went to bed.

*next day*

Gabby woke up with Casey's arm wrapped around her. She tried to move so he wouldn't wake up, but he did. He tightened his grip on her waist. "No, your staying here," he said quietly. "Babe, let me go! I wanna shower," she replied as she struggled against him. She stopped struggling as she thought of something. A sneaky smile spread across her face as she turned to face him. "Wanna shower with me?" She asked him with a sharp smile on her face. "Hell yeah, let's go," Said Casey. They walked into the bathroom and stripped their clothes. Casey turned the water on and picked her up and stood under the water with her. They made out for about 10 minutes before they actually decided to shower. They finished in the shower and we're getting dressed when gabby felt nauseous. She ran to the bathroom and puked. Casey followed her into the bathroom and held her hair back as she threw up. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yeah just a little under the weather," she replied. They went to work uneasy and Dawson went straight to Shay. "Can I have a pregnancy test Shay?" She asked. "Sure," she replied. Dawson took the test and it was positive. She had to tell Casey.