Chapter 6- proposal, for real

Everyone was sitting in the common room waiting for Casey to arrive. He walked into the room and approached Dawson. He grabbed her hand and helped her stand. He grabbed her other hand and began to talk. "Gabriella Dawson, you are the most beautiful person I've ever met. Your strong and courageous and you never fail to put a smile on my face. I'm a lucky man to have you in my life. I want to make sure that we are together forever." He said. Dawson began to tear up as he got down on one knee and pulled the ring out of his pocket. "Will you marry me?" He asked her. The whole room gasped as Dawson began to cry. "Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" She replied as he grabbed her hips and kissed her passionately. He pulled away and slid the ring onto her finger. She kissed him again as the whole room clapped. He then picked her up and carried her to his office. "Uh oh, what's going On there?" Laughed the whole room. Casey placed Dawson onto his bunk as he locked the door and pulled off his shirt. He climbed on top of her and began to kiss her. They kissed for several minutes until they stopped to remove Dawson's shirt and pants, and remove casts pants. They continued to make out and Casey flipped them so Dawson was now on him. He unclipped her bra and helped her take off the remained of her clothes as she helped him. Passionately they made love until the end of shift. They went home and continued what they had started at work.