Chapter 18- im so happy to see you

They walked into her room. The monitor was still on and they heard the flatline sound. Casey ran to the side of her bed. "Baby? Can you hear me? Baby please wake up! Please come back," Casey mumbles through sobs. A tear dropped onto her chest as he cried and cried. The monitor then started beeping. A steady pace, like a pulse. "Wh-what's happening?" Casey said. Shay looked at the monitor. "Sh-she has a pulse," Shay said full of shock. Gabbys eyes then began to flutter. They opened. "Where am I?" She said quietly. "Baby!" Casey yelled. "Your alive!" Shay ran to get halstead. Casey engulfed Dawson in a tight hug. He pulled away from the hug and gave her a passionate kiss. Just then, Will walked in. "It's a miracle..." will Said with a shocked look on his face. Gabby sat up. "Matt, what happened? Why does my chest hurt?" "Your dad shot you. He's on the run." Gabby then started to cry. She leaned on Casey's chest as he calmed her down. "Shh, shh. Your okay," Casey said quietly. "Where are Kelly and Paris?" Asked Dawson. "Casey picked them up and placed them on her chest. "Hey cuties! It's mama," said dawson.
*two weeks later*
Gabby was released from the hospital. "Feels good to be home," she said. She walked in the door and sat down on the couch. Casey went upstairs to put the kids to sleep and came down to see his wife crying. He put his hand on her shoulder and she screamed. "Babe, what's going on?" He asked worried. He sat down next to her as she began to talk. "I'm scared Matt. What if my dad comes back and does it again?" She said through sobs. "I'll protect you forever and ever because I love you. I'll never let him hurt you again. I love you so damn much baby," He said. Gabby calmed down and gave him a very passionate kiss. "I love you too."