Chapter 1: Alive.

Earth was finally safe from the Galra. The paladins had successfully saved their home. The war was bravely fought with each paladin putting their lives on the line, synchronizing their desire to protect as their blood,sweat and tears all ran down their sleeping faces as each lion descended on to the Earth after defeating the unknown force.

3 months have passed since then.

Earth, although protected, suffered great damage. Every building collapsed to rubble, children searched for their families and families searched for their children. Although this traumatizing event which nobody could have foresaw let alone move pass, it could be said that humans have grown together as a community after experiencing this great stuggle together as they rebuild hospitals and homes in union.

----Pidge's POV----
"I'm fine! Seriously!" Pidge growled at her doting brother. "It's been 3 months already!"

"But Katie! I thought I would never see you again after I heard what happened" Matt whimpered at his sister with large eyes.

"Come now Matt, give your sister some time to herself. You haven't left her since she's been here you know." Samuel, Pidge's father, said.

"Fine. I'll leave now and help with the rebuilding. But I'll visit you later okay?" Matt smiled at Pidge.

"Okay! See ya later Matt" Pidge waved to her brother. "Dad...I needed to talk to you"

"Hmm? What's wrong,Katie" Samuel sat at the end of his daughter's bed.

"Well...as a paladin of voltron, I have a responsibility of protecting everyone from the Galra. I can't really afford to..yeno take a break from 'Defending the Universe'" Pidge looked down and fiddled with her thumbs "What I mean to say is that..3 months is a long time. We will probably have to leave soon."

Samuel looked at his child, he noticed the uneasiness and the anxiety she was feeling. Samuel took Pidge' hands into his.

"Katie, you have made me so proud. You saved me. You saved Matt. And you saved Earth! I understand you have a responsibility and a large one at that. I just want you to know that I love you and I support any decision you make. Just be careful." Samuel smiled at his child. "Maybe you should check on your friends"

"Haha, thanks dad. And yeah I'll do that in a minute" Pidge smiled whilst waving her father goodbye as he left the room. She clenched her left arm.

----Hunks POV----
"Hunk!Hunk" The children squealed and bounced around the room.

"H-Hey be careful. No wait-! Ow...my leg..." Hunk sharply inhaled as the pain shot up his leg.

"Alright now. Let Mr.Paladin get some rest before he goes out." A nurse politely escorted the children out.

"Bye guys! We'll play later okay? I promise. Oh oh and I'll cook you some spaceeeee food. Sound good?" Hunk gently smiled at the frowning faces which lit upon the mention of 'space' and 'food'.

"Okaayyyyy byeee Hunkkk" They waved before the door shut behind them.

Hunk glanced out the window and then back at his left leg. He moved the covers out the way and frowned upon the sight of his cut up and bruised leg. It was a miracle he could even move with it.

"Oh man, guess Im gunna have to take it easy" he said to himself before getting changed.

----Lance's POV----
Lance had a headache. And everyone in the room wasn't making it any easier for him.

"UNCLE LANCE UNCLE LANCE"
"Lance"
"Heyyyy Lanceeee"
"Lancerellaaaa"

"EVERYONE ENOUGH! Im feeling much better right now so I'm going to check on Allura okay bye!" And just like that Lance vanished out if his room.