Knock knock

Jax turned around and told the person to come in before turning back to the mirror. He was trying to tie his tie but he wasn't able to. His hand just wouldn't stop shaking.

"Do you need help son?" Antonio asked walking further in.

"Y-Yeah." He said turning around.

"So how does it feel to soon be a married man?" Antonia asked tying his bow tie .

"Can I be real with you dad?" Jax asked.

Antonio chocked on his spit, shocked that Jax called him 'dad'. If Jax ever called Antonio dad then it was in an sarcastic, annoyed, or angry way, and usually it had some type of horrible name on the end of it.

"S-sure son, you could talk to me about anything." Antonio said trying to play it off.

"I'm scared." Jax said truthfully.

"Of what?" Antonio asked.

"I-I don't know, rejection." Jax said shrugging his shoulder.

"You shouldn't have any fear in your heart. Miracle loves you, you could see it on her face. If she said yes to your proposal and stuck by you through all the bullshit, what makes you think that she would leave you at the alter?" Antonio asked looking up at his son.

"You're right." Jax said.

"Aren't I always." Antonio said smiling.

He tightened Jax bow tie before moving back. Jax turned around and adjusted the the bow tie to his liking.

Antonio was going to walk out when Jax stopped him.

"Dad!"

"Yes son." Antonio said turning around.

"Thank you for all you have down for me." Jax said genuinely.

"Thanks, but do me a favor." Antonio said putting his hands in his pocket.

"Yes?" Jax said.

"Be a better father to your kids than I was. Put their childhood first before the business. Be there for them both physically and emotionally." He said.

"I will dad." Jax said staring at him in the mirror.

Antonio told him bye, and walked out of the room. Jax took a deep breath and felt all the stress disappear.

"It's time." Damien said popping his head in.

Jax looked at himself before turning around.

"It's now or never."

•••

"Okay, can someone tell me what's going on." Miracle asked as they pulled up to her grandmother house that was on the beach.

She was dressed up in a beautiful white dress and had on a white daisy flower crown that had a hint of purple. Her makeup and hair was well done, and she looked ultra vibrant.