TWELVE

______________________________________
"YING YANG WERE ALL THE SAME."
SONG: WEEKEND - CALL OUT MY NAME
__________
_____________________________

"SONG: WEEKEND - CALL OUT MY NAME_______________________________________

B R A D L E Y P . O . V

I don't know what to tell Miracle. She'll have so many questions to ask me and I don't have not one appropriate answer.

Where do I even start honestly? How can I tell her that I faked my death because I joined a mob that later wanted to kill you because of your baby daddy? I'll get a back hand slap quicker than I could apologize.

Even though I'm scared for Miracle reaction, she isn't just the only one I have to worry about. I'm on enemy territory, and if they find out—which they will, that I'm apart Jax 'dead' uncle mob I'll be dead.

The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing Keke and rekindling what we had. Leaving her had to be one of the most hardest things I've had to do and I hope she could forgive me.

"Bradley!" I heard from the door.

They're here, she's here.

What do I do?

"Bradley, Bradley!" I heard my sister call out.

It reminded me back when we were kids and she'll come home yelling my name, ready to tell me about her day at school.

I could hear the padder or her feet increase. "Bradley?" She said stopping at the door. Her chest heaved up and down, and she looked like she faint any minute.

"Miracle?" I said my heart rate increasing.

"Bradley." She said tears in her eyes.

I didn't wait for to reach me. I quickly ran over to her and lifted her up, hugging her with all my might. I felt her tears sold my neck and I couldn't help but to let the tears fall. " You can't be running Miracle, you're pregnant and literally just came out a coma." I said chuckling.

"Momma!" I heard someone say, making me slowly place Miracle down.

I have a niece. I knew Miracle was pregnant but I didn't know she had another child.

"I-is that m-my niece?" I asked in shock.

"Bradley, meet your niece Kehlani Bradley Valentino Watts.

"Kehlani? You named her after Kehlani and me?" I said walking up to Kehlani

Jax looked a little hesitant and even took a step back, but that didn't stop me from wanting to hold my niece. "May I?" I asked him.