SEVEN

__________________________
"WHAT YOU THOUGHT?"
-YOUNG MA
SONG: MONSTA X - DRAMARAMA
___________________________

__________________________"WHAT YOU THOUGHT?" -YOUNG MASONG: MONSTA X - DRAMARAMA___________________________

T H I R D 🥀 P E R S O N

"Miracles not feeling to well so I guess no dinner." Jax said as he came down the stairs.

"What's wrong with her? Is the baby okay?" Kayshella asked worried.

Even though her and Miracle weren't on speaking terms, she still cared deeply for her.

"I'm not sure." Jax said.

"Well I'm going to be in car, I hope she's okay." Chasity sighed before walking away slowly.

"What you thought? He was supposed to follow behind you?" Kayshella said before Damien clasp his hand over her mouth.

"We are going to leave." Damien said before carrying Kayshella out. Leaving both Jax and Jason.

As soon as the door closed Jason turned to Jax, an angry expression written all over his his face.

"What were you trying to play at tonight?" Jason asked turning to Jax.

"What are you talking about?" Jax asked chuckling.

"You brung Kayshella knowing her and Miracle aren't on good terms. You brung Chasity and made her see Kehlani, knowing Miracle doesn't know anything about about her." Jason said angrily.

"Shut up. Your just mad that you weren't going to be alone so you could fuck my baby mother." Jax said angrily.

"Fuck Miracle? Is that what you think is going on? Miracle is your baby mother Jax, you placed a ring on her finger. Why would I go mess around with her knowing you still have feelings for her?" Jonas said in a duh tone.

"Look at you! You look at her the same way I do!" Jax yelled.

"Like what?" Jonas asked.

"Like you love her!" Jax yelled.

"Oh, so this is what all of this is about? You thought me and Miracle were in a relationship so you brung Chasity to make her jealous. Classic Jax." Jonas said rolling his eyes.

"Do you have a problem Jonas." Jax said stepping forward.

"Yes the fuck I do Jax." Jonas said stepping up.

Both Jonas and Jax stood head to head, ready for whoever swung.  But little did they know was that both of them were going to swing at the same time. Hitting each other in the lip and nose.

"You fucking asshole." Jax said checking his lip for blood before tackling Jonas.

"You are a bitch Jonas." Jax said landing punch after punch before Jonas had enough and flip them over, giving Jax the same amount of punches.