TWENTY - NINE

*read at your own risk*SONG: SIA - BREATHE ME____________________________________________

SONG: SIA - BREATHE ME
____________________________________________

Keke sat in the living room of her and Damien house with her legs folded and a glass of wine in her hand

Keke sat in the living room of her and Damien house with her legs folded and a glass of wine in her hand. After avoiding the burning question, and getting advice from Miracle, she decided to Damien the truth.

No matter how much it might hurt or anger him, she was going to tell him the truth. He was going to be her husband in a three weeks and she needed to come out with truth.

Keke heard the door open, and she quickly turned off the tv. It's was now or never.

Damien came up behind Keke while she was on the couch and kissed her cheek. "Hey babe." She said.

"Hey." He said.

He was about to go upstairs, but Kayshella stopped him.

"Can I talk to you about something important." She said.

Yes?" He said more like a question.

Damien was skeptical, but nevertheless, he walked over to his fiancé and sat next to her. He was worried that she had bad news to tell him.

"You remember our talk about kids." Keke said making Damien sigh with relief.

He thought that she had something bad to tell him, but little did he know that she did.

"Yeah." He said sitting up.

"You know how I've been brushing it off? Well, I want to explain to you why." She said nervously.

"Go ahead."

" A couple years back I got pregnant by Bradley and I lost the baby when I was in my second trimester. The only reason why avoided the whole topic about babies because I was scared." She said playing with her fingers.

Damien pulled Keke in and wrapped his arms around her. If he knew that she had a miscarriage then he wouldn't have brought up having a baby.

"It's alright Kayshella, if you're not ready or don't want a child then I understand." He said.

"No! I want a child, but not now." She said quickly.

"Well, as long as we have one then it doesn't matter when." He said kissing her forehead.

"I love you." Keke said.

"I love you too." He said kissing.

______

It's been two days and Miracle still wasn't speaking to Jax.  At first they made up, but then Jax decided to do something stupid that pissed Miracle off.

He decided to go out with his friends and enjoy himself two nights in a row while she stayed up all night with four newborn babies. She was nobody to help her, and one point she had to rely on Kehlani to hold Geo bottle while she fed the other three.

Every time she look at him, or thought about the situation she got angry, so she decided to ignore him for the sake of the children and her sanity.

She's been crying more often than usual. She's been feeling moody, irritable, and restless. Her emotions just been at an all time high, and she knew if she talk to him them she'll get all riled up and say things she didn't mean.

As of right now, it was nap time and Miracle finally had some peace and quiet. She wanted to read her book so she open the bed side table to retrieve it.

She grabbed her book, but her eyes couldn't help but to linger on the bottle of pills. She picked them up and examine the bottle.

Sleeping Pills

Miracle mind began to race. She was going through postpartum depression and she didn't even know.

She felt guilty because she believe that she not working hard enough. She was angry because Jax wouldn't step up. She could barely eat and ultimately just felt disconnected to the world.

Miracle began to open the bottle, she took out a couple and was about to take them but she felt the bottle and the pills being ripped out of her hands.

Jax been watching her with a conflicted look on her face for the pass minute. He was shock, and he was even more shock when he saw her open the bottle.

"Give me." Miracle said trying to grab the bottle from Jax but he wouldn't give it to her.

Both of them fought for the bottle until the pills spilled all over the place. Miracle quickly try to pick them up back Jax grabbed her.

"Stop Miracle!" He yelled.

"I don't want to be here anymore. I'm tired." She cried.

She manage to grab about four pills and locked them in her hand. Jax easily pried her hands open and threw them.

"Let me do." She said fighting him.

"Stop it. Think about the kids Miracle." Jax said crying with her.

"I know it's been rough, and I've been no help but you can't leave. You can't give up." He said turning her around to face him.

"I don't know what to do." Miracle cried into his chest. Her legs became weak and Jax had to hold her up.

"Momma." Kehlani said at the doorway.

She cling onto her stuff rabbit as she walked over to her distress mother and father. She tugged on Miracle dress and put up her hands.

"Up." She said.

Miracle was still crying but yet she picked up Kehlani. She brung the small child to her chest and cried.

"I'm so sorry." She said.

"No, I'm sorry." Jax said pulling them into him.

_________

If someone you know is struggling emotionally or having a hard time,  you can be the difference in getting them the help they need. It's important to take care of yourself when you are supporting someone through a difficult time, as this may stir up difficult emotions. If it does, please reach out for support yourself.

Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255)