Prologue: Meet Caspian

I was feeling uneasy. We had been trapped for seven days with no sign of help anytime soon. The health of the group was dwindling and by then I had five men almost comatose in the cave we had been using.

I sat on a boulder solemnly. As a leader I didn't want them to see me so hopeless and so I resigned myself to my own fears.

There was no doubt that the storm had appeared from malicious magic. The days before there was no sign of a storm not even a drop of rain. The sky had been clear until we reached the peak of the mountain and then all hell broke loose. I just couldn't say who caused the mess.

My people wasn't the most liked race. We protected the realm, but considered brutes solely from the fact that we were once humans. The Faerie Queen refused to officially knight us.

I looked around the gloomy cave, seeing the thoughts of death soak through out the people I considered family. Unlike the other Fae, we couldn't heal ourselves, or others. To my comrades death seemed even more likely.

I just hoped Idd, the golem we'd sent out, would return with help.

"Master, there are figures in the distance." I stood and looked at my other golem, Eggo. He had been guarding the entrance. His body was crafted from rocks and vines, and his eyes were rubies. His creator was very... creative to say the least. Most golems were mostly dirt and gravel, but he had jewels for eyes and a heart.

"Stay by the entrance and make sure they aren't harmful. Don't let them in until I say so." He nodded and ran back to the door. I informed my men about the figures and we all began to suit up just in case the figures weren't actually our saviors.

*********************************************************************************************************^^^****************************************

A/N: Heyo! another update..... opinions please

Don't forget to ..... Fan. Comment. Like.

KioPio

K.L.C.