Chapter twenty-one✟what? No!

Chapter twenty-onewhat? No!

I made my way to mine and Sally's room, I walked past LJ and Masky as they were talking to each other about when they would go out killing with each other, I shook my head and kept walking down the hall, up the stairs to the bedroom. I looked around and found what I was looking for.

-slenders p.o.v.-

I was in my office like always when a small knock came to the door.

"Come in" I said.

Lizzy came in with her head down keeping her eyes on the floor, she closed the door behind her, she slowly looked up at me.

"I'm moving out." Lizzy said.

"What?" I said shocked

"I'm moving out. Today slender." She said once again.

She nodded her head then left without me being able to say a word. What just happened.

-Lizzy's p.o.v.-

I'm moving out, I'm not going to die on the next blood moon. I made my way around the Madison with my backpack of clothes, I walked to the door of the house and opened the door and left. Also closing the door behind me.

"Goodbye my friends, till we see each other again... Maybe" I said then ran off in the other direction.

-Sally's p.o.v.-

Slendy asked us to meet in the living room, clock work, Toby, LJ, and EJ where all on the couch, I was on LJ's Lap, Masky, Hoodie, Jeff where all on the floor.

"So.. What's up slender, and where's Lizzy?" Masky asked him.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you all about.." Slendy stated.

"What.. What's wrong with Lizzy" I asked

"Nothing's wrong with Lizzy, but Lizzy moved out this morning." Slendy said

"WHAT!" Everyone but slendy yelled.

"Yes, she moved out this morning, I don't know why so please don't ask why she moved out." Slendy said

I started crying and so did clock work, LJ EJ looked depressed, Masky hoodie and Jeff where sitting their quietly. Jeff got off the floor and walked out of the room, next thing you know he slams the the door to his room.

-Jeff's p.o.v.-

Why, why would she just leave? Did she leave because she actually doesn't like me? Did she not feel welcome like she used to? Will she go to James? Where are you going Lizzy....

I sat on open windowsill and watched the leafs on the trees blow in the wind, the sky was bright and beautiful. It reminded me of the times me and Lizzy sat on the Madison roof top, talking till four in the afternoon, I'll forever miss her, but I'll look for her. Find out why she left... Left us all behind.

(A/N hey guys!!! I found out how to work this xD yay! I hope you enjoy this update (: love you all! Don't forget to star❤️)