chapter six✟old friend

-Slenders p.o.v-

When Jeff and Lizzy came home last night, I was surprised  to say that they came home covered in blood. They must of had fun. Ever since Sally told me about Lizzy's back, I've been wanting to know about it. I've been meaning to ask her. But EJ and her are close so maybe i'll just ask him.

I walked out of my office and walked down the hall, passing the living room and of course Ben was playing his video games, "Ben."

"Yeah, Slender?" he said not looking away from his game.

"Do you know where EJ is? " I questioned.

"EJ, Sally, and lizzy all went for a walk."

"When did they leave?" I interrogated. 

"Why do you wanna know?" He challenged with a smirk.

"BEN!" I growled

"Ugh! fine. about um.. An hour ago." he uttered out.

"Any ideas where they might be?" I asked my final question.

"Um.. yeah. The black rose garden" he said. I sighed knowing that even if I went to the black Rose garden I wouldn't find them.

"If they come back make sure to tell  EJ to come into my office." I said making sure he heard me before I left.

"Alright." he replied.

I walked down the hall towards the kitchen and to my dismay, Toby was cooking. He always messes up the kitchen. In result, I usually have to clean it up. I decided that I would help make whatever he was trying to make.

-Lizzy's p.o.v -

This morning, Sally wanted to show me the black Rose garden.I've always loved black roses. We were heading out when EJ notice we were leaving. He asked If he could come with us and we decided that we would let him tag along.

We made our way out of the Mansion, heading to the Black Rose Garden. When we got there, the garden was bigger than I imagined it to be. A little further into the garden, we found some benches to sit on.

"It's very pretty, Sally. Thank you very much for taking me here. It's absolutely wonderful. " I praised her with a small smile.

Sally's small smile grew bigger from my words. What an adorable child. Sally wanted to play hide and go seek. It would work because there was a maze inside the garden.

EJ agreed to be the first to count so sally and I could hide first. Sally and I both separated as we both tried finding somewhere to hide. I found a hiding place and tried not to make sound. Some time had passed by as I crouched in my hiding place. I knew EJ was done counting because I hear him shout, "Ready or not, here I come!"

I could hear footsteps walking closer. Whoever it was, grabbed me by my arm, pulling me up to my feet. I came face to face with someone I thought I was never going to see again.

-Eyeless Jack's P.o.v -

After counting to 55, which felt like.. forever. Just saying. I yelled out, "Ready or not, here I come!"

I searched everywhere. And after a long while of searching, I had found Sally hiding in a compact space. Some more time passed.Sally and I couldn't find Lizzy anywhere. It was odd considering we searched everywhere. It got to the point where we both gave up and started yelling for her. She never answered.

"EJ... where's Lizzy? " Sally's voiced trembled.

"I'm not sure, Kiddo.But we'll find her." I tried cheering her up.

After wandering a bit, trying to look for Lizzy, we sat down. We waited to see if she would just come out. But after a while, she never showed up.

'Where are you Lizzy?' I thought to myself.

It has been an hour since we left the mansion. Knowing if we go back without Lizzy, we could get in trouble with Slender. But we had to go back anyways.

"Come on Sally. Maybe she's already home." I sighed.

Sally doesn't acknowledge with what I say. I can see her body slightly shake and her bottom lip quiver as she began to cry. It would break anybody's heart to see Sally cry.

"Sally, what's wrong" I kneeled down and hugged her.

"She won't come back EJ. She doesn't like us anymore. She hates me! " she sobbed.

"Listen. I've known Lizzy for a long time.  I know she wouldn't do this type of thing." I tried soothing her.

"She hates me.. " she managed to splutter out.

"Why do you say that Sally?"

"I saw her back and told Slendy. She must have found out and now.. now she hates me!" She gapsed.

"Sally... she doesn't hate you. Something could have happened to her. Besides, she could be back home with the gang. Let's go home, okay?" She nodded her head as I wiped her tears away with my thumb. 

-Lizzy p.o.v -

I was in a familiar place. A cozy cabin that I haven't been in a long while. It was my old friend's home.

"Would you like some rose tea, Lizzy?"

"Oh, yes please! Hmm..  You still know my favorite, I see" I said, smiling.

"Of course, I remember my dearest friend's favorite tea. I haven't forgotten about you, ya know?" she laughed to herself.

"Jane, still your beautiful self." I said.

"Haha, here." she sat down across from me and handed me tea.

"Thanks" I smiled and sipped at it.

"So, Let's keep asking each other questions? " she laughed

"Yeah." I nodded.

She smiled brightly then continued "Meet anyone new? Where do you live? Why were you in the black rose garden? Why were you hiding? "

"I met a lot of new killers. I don't live in my old home, it burnt down so I'm living in Slender's Mansion. My two friends and I were hanging out there. We were playing hide-and-go-seek."

"you were playing hide and seek, at your age? What are you six? Your... um.. let's see.. 179?" She giggled.

"177... jeez" I playfully rolled my eyes.

After a while, I had noticed that it was still getting dark. I decided that I should go home. We both bid our goodbyes' and I left.

Edited : 2-26-17