AN OBSCURE~MYSTERY (UNFOLDS) FINALÉ

Start from the beginning

Death leave Sungjin's lifeless body and walk away to sit down on his throne again, but he's not taking halfway on his throne yet some strong light illuminate the dark palace of Death and that makes Death turn to face where it comes.

And there's Sungjin, slowly getting up to stand on his feet as he make his sword struck down on the floor balancing his weight.

"My son, whatever might happened, be sure to remember that you are a benevolent deity, you're a good kind of deity and darkness will never rule over you, yes you might be a goblin like me, but never to do bad and wicked things to others" Sungjin's father's voice ring on his ear as a strong light of power coming out of his form.

"Darkness will never rule over meeeeeee!!!!", He shouted as a strong light evolves on Sungjin's sword and a white angel with a very huge wings comes out of his swords form as Sungjin run and strike Death with it.

A final blow, Sungjin thought when he is about to struck down Death again, but in his struggling lips, Death still provokes Sungjin, "Do you think you will find her if you kill me?"

Sungjin's arm hang halfway, "Where? Tell me where is she?"

"You're wrong choosing them, choosing to side on your precious heavenly realm" Death said and cough bloods.

"What? What are you meaning to say?!" Sungjin cried in agony, but Death seems not to moved or breath.

"Don't tell me?!"

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

"Where is she?!" Sungjin barged in at the golden and silver palace.

"Who? And welcome home!" Greatest deity said while welcoming Sungjin with his open wide arms.

"You can't deceive me!" Sungjin said pulling out his angel swords and pointed at Sinseong, the greatest deity on the heavenly realm, the deity around him gasp in horror at Sungjin's action.

"What are you trying to say?"

"I know it is you who have her, if Death doesn't have her, then it's no one else but you!" Sungjin dashed his way towards Sinseong but a lot of deity around stop him by placing a shield power into the greatest deity, Sungjin doesn't seem to be bothered about it and smash the shield with his angel sword, one hit and it cracked already, the deity who's more than twenty of numbers got surprised by his inevitable power.

"Give her to me or I will kill you!" Upon shouting those words, the heavenly realm quakes and a flash lightning erupted as the angel from Sungjin's word showed up, it's huge wings revealing as if evoking and provoking the deity's around.

"I don't have her! Aghhh!" Sinseong shouted as Sungjin slashed his sword to him that makes the shield broke and it goes through the greatest deity's sword, battling metal by metal, while the angel is floating in the air, waiting for Sungjin's command and finish the greatest deity.

"Liar!" Sungjin raise his sword and about to struck Sinseong but stop when the other deity beg him.

"If you kill him, there's no one who will rule over us! And maybe the underworld try to make a move to conquer us! Do you want that to happen? Then who will protect human from them?" One of the deity's around step out and cover Sinseong with his body, as if protecting him.

Sungjin finally drop his sword and look at Sinseong's weak body, panting so hard and a continuous blood dripping on his mouth, he looks like a mess, weak from a greatest deity like him, and Sungjin start asking himself do I really did this? Am I really powerful that can kill a highest deity? And then he finally get scared of his own self.