Chapter 5

Harry

Today is my brothers funeral, let me say, everyone is sad. Percy has done a lot to help everyone, I can clearly see that in the images on the walls. The three temples that where built in his honor, they are done. Each one of his statues represents a part of Percy, the Roman statue represents Percy's Roman time, Greek represents who he was at his favorite place, the one on Olympus represents the hero he was. There are three shroud burnings, cuz there are so many people who want to send Percy off. His closest friends and family, along with the gods and goddesses, and other important people in the mystical world. As we arrive in Olympus, the sight takes my breath away. Temples and buildings, the details, and just how grand it is. It's amazing.
We head to Percy's temple, that's where the ceremony here will start. As we head there, I see a statue of someone made out of gold. When I took a closer look, it was Percy, Annabeth, and Grover. They look so happy and brave, strong and determined. You wouldn't guess that Percy died, from what I've gathered from camp, Percy was the one Demigod that everyone expected to die of old age. I just am still trying to accept the fact that I won't be able to get to know my brother. I sigh then we go to the temple, as we approach the temple, it's huge and grand.
"Wow! Harry, what do you suppose this Percy did to get this?" I look at Ron shocked, he dose realize that we are here for my brothers funeral right?
"Ron, that Percy fellow was my twin. Show some respect, didn't you hear some of the titles he has?" Ron shakes his head, and I just sigh.
"Come on, we don't want to be late." They nod so we continue to head up tot he temple, when we get to the front, I look up and see engraving on the top.

Perseus Achilles Jackson Hero of Olympus, and twice Savior of it

I'm shocked, I heard that he saved Olympus, but I never thought it was true. We enter the building, and I'm shocked. Standing before us, is a 30 foot statue of Percy in his armor. He looks ready to come alive and rush to battle. I heard Annabeth talking about the details, the statue is carved out of Quartz, his actual Battle Armor was enlarged and placed onto this statue, along with his shield that his baby brother made for him, his eyes are made out of sea green stone(enchanted to replicate the swirl in his eyes), and you can't help but notice his camp beads. Standing here, it looks like Percy is invincible. Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Nevil, Luna, and the others are all awe struck.
"Blimey! What did he do? This is so impressive, only someone important could get this, what did Percy do?!" I am about to smack Ron, luckily Mrs. Weasley beat me to it.
"Ronald! We are here for Harry's brothers funeral, show some respect! We are the trespassers here, we know nothing of this poor boy. Show some respect, everyone here today is here to honor this boy. Do I make myself clear? To all of you?" We all hastily nod our heads. We walk forward a bit, and laying down on a gold table is Percy. Next to him, a sad looking Annabeth and some of the other Demigods he hung out with a lot. I look right in front of Percy, and find words on the floor. I'm curious, so I read them out loud.

"You shall go west to face the god who has turned,
You shall find what was stolen and see it safely returned,
You shall be betrayed by the one you call friend,
And fail to save what matters most in the end.

You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone,
You shall find what was stolen and make it your own,
But despair for your life entombed within stone,
To fail without friends, to fly home alone.

Five shall go west to the goddess in chains,
One shall be lost in the land without rain,
Campers and Hunters combined prevail,
The bane of Olympus shows the trail,
The titan's curse must one withstand,
And one shall perish by parent's hand.

You shall dwell in the darkness of the endless maze,
The dead, the traitor, and the lost one raise,
You shall rise or fall by the ghost king's hand,
The child of Athena's final stand,
Destroy with a hero's final breath,
And lose a love to worse than death.