JESUS, I AM

JESUS, I AM by Larry Corkins, aka God's Writer is the newest book by Mr. Corkins. It was given to him by Jesus Christ Himself, through the Holy Spirit. You have never read anything like this before after the Bible. But, even the Bible does not give this much insight into Jesus' thinking concerning how HE feels about us, the people HE made. It is a must read for any true Christian and even for those who just have questions about Jesus.

Larry Corkins quotes Jesus throughout this entire book. What he quotes is what Jesus gave to him in the now, today by way of the Holy Spirit. Mr. Corkins has been a Prophet for the LORD and a writer of HIS words for more than six years now. He has written several books for the LORD. Larry Corkins also has a weekly internet radio show every Thursday at 1 pm EST and anyone can listen live by calling 1-646-564-9842 just before the scheduled time for the show. The show is called Lunchtime with God's Writer: Larry Corkins. You can listen to the taped shows on Spotify and Spreaker.com.

If you want to know the real Jesus today, who thinks Out of the Box, is the Party Crasher, is Trending and loves everyone in the world, then get this book from Barnes & Noble.com. For the cost of just one night of entertainment, you can be entertained by the words of the LORD forever. And when you fall in love with this amazing book, check out Mr. Corkins' other books, which are on Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com. You will be blessed.