Chapter 34: Fated to Last Forever

Start from the beginning

[Author's Note: You can play it above. I wanna grow old with by westlife]

I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing in everything you do
I wanna grow old with you
🎹🎻🎼🎶🎺🎸

E

veryone's clapping their hands with joy and happiness after witnessing the vow made by two couple. They finally reached the next chapter of their undying love story. That starting this day, they will live happily in good times even in bad times, as do they promise to each other.

"Now! I pronounced, Kimmon and Copter are already as one that bind by His grace. Take this opportunity to live and make a memories to be share... and Kimmon, you may kiss your partner."

It made a signal to Kim, to kiss and taste the lips of his beloved. They kissed passionately and didn't mind the screamed of everyone. 

A thousand miles between us now
It causes me to wonder how
Our love tonight remains so strong
It makes our risk right all along
The time we spend apart will make our love grow stronger
But it hurts so bad I can't take it any longer 🎹🎷🎺🎻🎼

After the kiss that they shared, Kim lend his palm towards Copter while wearing his smile.

"Hold my hand.."

Copter smile before holding it. He didn't hesitate, just like he didn't hesitate to loved this person again.

"I'll never let go this hand of yours. I'll keep holding this until we grow old. Because if die has come, I rather to die in your arms than to die without you in my life." Kim hold tightly those hand. And he assured that this time, he's right. His decision is right and not regretful.

I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing in everything you do
I wanna grow old with you
Things can come and go I know but
Baby I believe
Something's burning strong between us
Makes it clear to me 🎷🎹🎻🎵

They started to walk in the aisle while holding each other hands. Everyone sees in their eyes how much they in love in each other. That no one will take a guts to separate them because they are ready to conquer it all, together.

"Kim!" Copter whispered.

Kim stops walking and turn his face to his partner. "Uhmm?"

"I want to say that I am thankful. And continuous be thankful that you came in to my life. And I am not going to run away again because I am ready to spend my little time with you and Dhara. I'll be a good daddy to her and good partner to you as well."

Kim slowly showing his smile. "Keep your words, my love."

They keep staring in a couple of minutes, but a sudden shout made them to look.

"Bro! One more kiss!" Tae shouted. That made everyone to urge in asking one more passionate kiss from them.

"That what we're really brothers for real!" Kim shouted too and made everyone laughed from his joke.

Now, he looks to Copter and aggressively pull towards him. And he let his lips to reach his everything. Copter kiss him back.

I wanna grow old with you
I wanna die lying in your arms
I wanna grow old with you
I wanna be looking in your eyes
I wanna be there for you
Sharing in everything you do
I wanna grow old with you
🎹🎷🎺🎻🎼