The truth all came out and all my questions where answered. It's actually beneficial to have the truth be told to you. Having the truth did hurt me but it made me realize that I hurt people too. I made people feel insecure. And feel like they can't do anything in the future and will end up nowhere.

Even if you seem like you can't do any wrong in the world that you are nice somehow you do have a dark side. Everyone does, some show it more than others but it eventually comes out. But don't let it over power your self. It comes out and you're strong to put it away.

Aria leaving me made me realize that and have a different perspective. Not only that but it made me less strict and more carefree. Don't get me wrong I do care for my education strongly but now I will not say don't do that or that's not what your supposed to do. Or I will dress more freely. My confidence increasing and I don't give a fuck anymore.

Now we're back together two bad bitches that's going to conquer the world.

*Two days later*

Holy shit it's the first day of school. I don't get why school starts on a Thursday but okay. I wonder who is in my classes. I mean I know some because of people posting their schedule on social media. I know everyone in band since technically my summer ended three weeks ago.

I decided to go basic why not. I wear my white adidas shirt and black Levi's jeans. I tied my shirt and tucked it in slightly. And then get my new pink adidas shoes.

I straightened my hair for today. I don't wear makeup at all I just filled in my brows for a natural look.

Second year of highschool better be a good one.

I entered school first going to pick up my official schedule in the cafeteria. I found my fellow band friend and might as well go to band first it's my first class. The doors were still locked so we waited outside. Eventually I found Priscilla. The doors opened and we walked in.

The first day is usually get to know your peers. And play activities that you have to introduce yourself.

Next thing I know the bell rings and I have to go to Principal of Agriculture class. I changed my decision on what I want to be in the future. Yeah a Nurse is great but being a Veterinarian is better. And apparently you have to take this class to advance to the next one.

This class is across the school and is in a portable building. I have to walk all the way outside. Walk as in run to not be late. And just my luck I walk in late. And now I have to introduce myself and why I am in this class.

"Um I'm Ashlyn Carlson and I'm a sophomore and I am in the class to be a Veterinarian." I said to the class and sat down at an empty desk.

I recognize some people in this class. They aren't my friends I just know them. All we did was introduce ourselves and talk about what we're doing in this class through out this year. And visit the shop right next to the class where we can hatch some chickens.

After that the bell rings to go to Honors Geometry. I figured might as well take an honors math class I took one last year and I passed. I walk to the math wing which is near the main stairs and is always crowded. I am stopped by some people I known last year and they tell me I look so good and I thanked them. I enter on time and sat down next to Aria and Ava. We have been talking more and more and it's cool between us now. She and Noah are still dating and the one year is coming up for them. Why am I so single. Everyone is going into relationships and I am over here like yep totally.

We played would you rather. We had to get up and go on one side of the room."Oh Ashlyn you thicc." Aria told me while I was getting up. "Thanks Jessica told me if she was a guy she will definitely smash me," I laughed along. "Honestly though like damn." She smiled at me.

Some of this stuff was pointless but it's better than real work. Honestly for would you rather I just follow my friends because why not.

The bell rings and I grab my stuff and go to Journalism. I decided not to use the main stairs because I'm not trying to be bumped by everyone. There's three highschools in this town and this one is the most crowded. I took the other stairs near the cafeteria then I have to take a right then I turn into the tech wing. All that is confusing and suddenly I end up late. You think I know this school because I have been here for a year your wrong. I walk into class a little late and everyone's eyes are on mine. Freaking amazing. I sit down at the middle table since all the computers are taken. And I'm not alone. I feel someone's gaze on me. And I turn around to find a familiar pair of green eyes staring into mine.

A/N: Don't y'all just love the cliffhangers

A/N: Don't y'all just love the cliffhangers. But you guys I finally updated 👏. As you can tell school started and that messed up my schedule a lot and also band. But I will try my hardest to get updates out asap.

Here is a semi long one because I wanted to get this chapter out for so long.

I want to know about you guys. Tell me how your life is. And if you have any suggestions for this book. And I want to engage more of my readers if there is any left because  I am not active. I love you guys.

And don't forget to vote and comment😘😘