Chapter 6

Every week is the same for me. School, study, have tests on Fridays. Then on the weekend I am extremely bored. I always do nothing. My parents always work so I can't hang out with any of my friends. Someone said to me in class I have no social life because I study to often. That is partially correct. Sometimes I wonder if I am to serious and my nose is constantly in a textbook. I care about my future so much. Studying and paying attention will pay off. But do I need to relax more?

I am always stressed every week. The school board puts to much on students. Every grading period we have an important test for some of our subjects. Then we have pre-finals towards the end of the year. After that the real test begins at the end of the year per subject. On top of that teachers put quizzes or test on us every week. I never have a break to have time to myself. I study for hours a day I don't have time to entertain myself. I am just in 9th grade. How the hell am I going to survive three more years and college.

I am in my thoughts like I usually do on the weekends when I heard my phone buzz.

Aria: Hey girl wyd?

Me: Nothing listening to music the usual wbu...

Aria: Hanging out with Noah I was wondering if you want to hang out with us at my house later

Me: Like how later you are lucky my mom isn't working today I will ask her

Aria: Whenever you can come I don't care, we haven't hung out in long time maybe you can stay the night too

I walked into the kitchen to where my mom was cooking."Hey mom, can I hang out with Aria later and can I sleep over too," I said giving my mom a slight smile. "She can stay here you know,"mom said. "Yeah but she stayed here before and I haven't been to her house in a long time." "Okay you can stay over I will call you to check on you and text or call me if anything goes wrong," my mother said. "Thanks mom I will," I said walking to my room. "Remember to pack your things," my mom shouted.

Me: I can come over I will be there in about an hour

Aria: okay

My mom dropped me off in the front of Aria's house. "Bye mom," I gave her a hug. "Be careful." "I will."

"Hi Ashlyn," Aria said while opening the door."Hey," I was greeted by three cute dogs. I pet them and start to walk to Aria's room. "Hi Ashlyn," Noah said looking up from his phone. "Sup," I said putting my stuff down.

"So what are we going to do," I said. "I don't know whatever you want to do," Aria said. Aria got out her phone and saw a text message. Her facial expressions changed quickly. She then was smiling. "What are you looking at," I questioned.

"There is a party at Mason's house tonight,"Aria said and Noah looked at Aria. "A party? You know I hate parties, I am not the type of person,"I said. "Come on Ashlyn live a little why don't you," Aria put a hand on my shoulder. "Aren't we to young we're only in 9th grade," I said worried. "Ashlyn I know you won't drink or do anything wrong there. You are smart to not do that," Aria said.

"I know but still isn't this a senior party," I said. Aria laughed, "Ashlyn everyone in the school knows about this party. Everyone's invited. "Well my parents are going to be very upset," I start to go over all the possibilities of what will happen. "How the fuck are they going to know," Aria stated. "Because they are MY PARENTS and they will find out anyway," I sighed. "Oh no they won't," Aria said.

"Besides I don't have any clothes to go partying in," I stated. "Bitch than wear some of mine,"Aria walked me over to her closet. Noah walked out of Aria's room to give us privacy and probably to grab a snack too. Aria was looking through her closet for quite some time, until she pulls out a black top. "Here try this on," She gave me the shirt. "I don't know?" I questioned. "Just try the damn thing," Aria demanded. "Alright. Alright," I started to walk to the bathroom.