Chapter 17

From Aria: Ashlyn I am just curious but are you still eating once a day... I know we aren't friends and I will be glad to be your friend again but don't starve your self because that doesn't end well.

I posted on my Instagram about my weight loss and that's why she texted me. I guess it takes one video and suddenly she's concerned.

I guess the only thing to do is tell the truth.

To Aria: Honestly all through out summer I have but since summer is almost gone and I have band and school starting I am eating more....but why did you leave me and suddenly don't want to be my friend anymore in the first place.

Aria: I guess because I thought you were stuck up and I every time you bragged I didn't like it but I hope you aren't like that anymore.

Me: I try not to anymore everyone close to me knows that. It hit me hard that day yeah I know I bragged a lot but I never realize I will loose my best friend.

Aria: I am sorry that I was a bitch just stressed out with drama

Me: Yeah I had a lot of time to myself every time I will see you in the hall it was hard and the mall

Aria: Saw you too with Landon

Me: I am over him if you are wondering

Aria: He said you look different but he won't date you

Okay I get it he doesn't like me lets move on.

Aria: Maybe we can all hang out and try to be friends again?

Me: I guess.... I just need some time because what if you leave me again and hurt me again

Aria: I won't I will talk it out with you because that's what friends do.

Me: Yeah I need more time to think I don't regret our friendship and I can see that we can possibly be back to the way we were.

Aria: Okay I get it

What the actual fuck. I put my phone down and stared at the wall. Why now?

I get out of my bed and walk to the bathroom splashing water on my face.

I do miss her though. And the past is the past that we should just let go of. But will history repeat itself and hurt me in the future.

We can be friends but let's see where it goes I don't want to be hurt again or people think that I still am a bragger.

School starts in two days and I don't want it to be awkward anymore.

*Later that day*

Me: Aria we can definitively be friends but let's see where it will take us because you can see if I am still a stuck up person and I can see if I can trust you again

Aria: I believe you aren't going to brag anymore but if you think I will leave you I can't change what you think

We chatted all through out the night. Paragraphs on paragraphs on how we are both sorry for being irrational bitches.