Gray and Juvia

"Grayyyy Sammaaaaaa!!!!"

The ravenette inwardly sighed out of annoyance on hearing his name squealed by the highschool girls. He used his fake smile and signed their notebooks.

He, and his friends, Natsu, Gajeel and Lyon were popular ,ofcourse, not only for their good looks, but also their music band, that was famous all over the town.

The Alphas.

They had started their band when they were fifteen. And fortunately, it is being successful for three years.

He turned towards his best friend Natsu, who was busy signing their notebooks.

"Can we go now dude?"

As if God had decided to reply to his pleas, the school bell rang, signalling them to move to their classes.

"Finally, it's all done"

"I don't know how you can't like girls..." His white haired cousin Lyon replied.

"And I don't know how you change girlfriend every single week without fail" Gray retorted back.

"Hey! They say try everything before you die!"

"Disgusting behaviour" Gajeel replied with a snort.

"Hey! Enjoy when you can" Lyon said in a carefree tone as they went to their classes.
___________________________________

The black haired male opened the door of his home with a click.

He looked at his silent lifeless room with pain in his heart. He went into a small room which was filled with photos and clothes of a person looking similar to him.

He picked up a small frame and gripped it tightly.

'If that woman hadn't done that.... He would've been alive....'

Sighing, he went out of the room, locked it and took out his phone.

10 messages from Lyon

"What does he even want?" He thought to himself as he opened his chat.

L: Dude! Did you know that there's a new transfer student coming tomorrow to our school!!!

L: Oh! And its a girl!!!

L: I was getting so bored with all the old girls around me....

L: Time for a new entertainment...

L: Doesn't she look pretty?

L: (sent you an image)

L: She'll be mine soon ;)

Gray sighed and exited out of the chat, knowing what the other messages would be about.

Although he hated women, he felt sorry for the soon to be Lyon's toy.
___________________________________

"Thank you! Visit again!" The blunette's chirpy voice rang out as the last customer of the day left.

"Juvia! You can go now!" A elderly blonde said to the blunette gently.

"Huh? But Miss. Crystal, I still have to work for two hours"

Crystal smiled and replied to her,
"It's fine, you have to go to your new school tomorrow right? You better start packing"

"Oh right! Juvia completely forgot about that" she replied smiling sheepishly.

"Alright, change back and go home now. Have a great day tomorrow!"

"Thank you Miss. Crystal!"

With that, Juvia, changing back to her normal clothes, skipped to her home.
___________________________________

"Mom! Juvia is back!"

"Welcome home!" Juvia's mother, welcomed her as she wiped off the water on her apron.

"What are you cooking mom?" She asked as she smelled the sweet aroma.

"Cookies for the kids"

"I'm sure they'll like it! Can Juvia have some?"

"Sure, wait a minute dear"

As her mother went to take the cookies, she went to pack her things for tomorrow's school

"Juvia hopes to get a new atmosphere there atleast"  she sighed as she took out her uniform for the next day.

With all her determination, she decided to throw away her problems and start a new life at a new highschool.

Humming, she continued packing and joined her mom.
___________________________________

Vote
Comment
~~pokesakrocks~~