The Characters

(Not all characters will be here since I don't own some. Like for example, Isaac Kalder. I don't own him so he won't be on the characters list. Just go watch My Virtual Escape to see him. Also this is a sequel of "Happiness Isn't Real". Go read that first! This will also have spoilers so this is a warning!)

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 18

About: He is sometimes quiet because of his past. He cares about his family a lot and will do anything to make sure they are safe. He has been searching for a purpose in life.  He finished High School recently and decided to take a year off to think about things. He beta tested E.V.E. with his friend Isaac but once he was logged out he forgot everything about E.V.E.

Name: Skylar L/N

Age: 19

About: Skylar is Y/N's older sister and worry's about him a lot. Ever since the death of their father, Y/N hasn't been the same. She tells him to be safe but he never is safe. She has always been nice to people even if they were mean to her. When she was in High School a lot of guys were always asking her out but she always said no to them. She did the same thing that Y/N is doing and took a year off of school and starting to go to college.

Appearance:

Name: Cody L/N

Name: Cody L/N

Age: 16

About: Cody is Y/N's little brother. He is energetic and looks up to Y/N. He is chill about most situations but he usually hides how he really feels. He tries to keep everyone happy and makes weird jokes. He is usually out hanging out with friends so he doesn't see Y/N and Skylar much.

Appearance:

Name: Emily L/N

Name: Emily L/N

Age: 42

About: Emily is the mother of Y/N, Skylar, and Cody L/N. She lost her husband recently and is interested in someone else after almost a month. She wants the family to stay together even if it means she has to get married with a new guy.

Appearance: