The Creator

(I've been wanting to meet The Creator for so long so I could ask him somethings. Why did he create me? Why did he wait so long to talk to me? Why did he create The Devil? Why me? Why is all of this shit happening to me?)

*Y/N Pov, Y/N's Mind*

Y/N: "So you're The Creator?"

I look at him and he has brown hair and brown eyes. He looks to be around my age which is weird. He was pale and not very tall. He looks to be around 5,7.

KoreEye: "Yes."

Y/N: "Where am I?"

KoreEye: "Well you're in a hospital unconscious. We are speaking within your mind. You could consider this to be a dream if you want."

Y/N: "But why me?"

KoreEye: "Why everything seems to be happening to you? Shit ends up happening to people that are linked to the chosen one. I have nothing to do with anything that happens in your life. The Devil most likely already told you that I don't get involved with things unless I have to. I have a lot of worlds I need to watch over besides this world."

Y/N: "It doesn't make sense to me, why am I linked to the chosen one?  Why can't I just live a normal life?"

KoreEye: "Some people don't get to live a normal life. I watch over these worlds while living in my own. My life isn't the best, I've dealt with family members dying and friends dying a lot. Not everyone gets to live their life the way they want to. Everything that is happening in your life isn't caused by me. It's just the fact that not everything can be normal."

Y/N: "I'm sorry to hear that... So that explains why you look around my age? You aren't a god that has lived for thousands of years."

KoreEye: "I'm not much older than you. But I am the top of all gods. I could delete anyone that apposes me if I wanted, and let me say this. Just because you are linked to the chosen one, doesn't mean you are exactly like him. You heard about different versions of you. Well I hope you have or have guessed that there are different versions of you. They all live different lives then you and some are happy and some are sad. Most of them live terrible lives. It's just the way things are. I have lived long enough to see these worlds and watch over them. You need to push through everything that happens within your life and try to live it the best way you can, don't let others try to ruin it for you. But don't do dumb shit."

Y/N: "Can I ask about The Corrupted? What the hell is with them?"

KoreEye: "Someone that has the powers of a god or the powers of a devil is creating those. I don't know who it is. The Devil is supposed to find out who it is. So far he hasn't found out who it is. The Corrupted are from a different world. They were dealt with by someone else. But for some reason they are appearing here when they shouldn't be."

Y/N: "But why is this person after me?"

KoreEye: "Because you are linked to the chosen one. They don't seem to like anyone linked to him."

Y/N: "Who is the chosen one?"

KoreEye: "You could say that you are the chosen one. But it's more that you are just linked to him. You have his blood in your veins. I'm sure you will find out who the true chosen one is someday."

Y/N: "Who created A.R.E?"

KoreEye: "A god that I created to watch over things but decided to live on earth. He wanted to live a normal life."