Ť̴̨ḣ̸̰e̴̮̕ ̸͈͐C̶̼̔ö̶́͜r̸̜̔r̶̭̐ù̷͇p̶̲̆ť̶͔i̸̤͛o̶̝͌n̷̠̕

(I read this book once, it talked about people being cloned and the clones were called The Corruption. People apparently didn't like the corrupted versions of themselves. I don't really blame them since I wouldn't want to see a clone of myself. This obviously doesn't sound real but with most things that have been happening in my life then there is a possibility of it being true.)

*Y/N Pov*

Sky and I made it back to the car and were in it now. I was just staring out of the window waiting for her to start driving.

Skylar: "Still not going to talk?"

Y/N: "I don't feel like it."

Skylar: "You know if something is bothering you then you can tell me right?"

Y/N: "I know."

Skylar: "And you aren't going to tell me and let it all bottle up?"

Y/N: "Why not? It's what I always do anyways."

Skylar: "It's not healthy for you."

Y/N: "Oh well. I don't really care."

Skylar: "You should care, you are a great brother and person."

Y/N: "Can we just head home?"

Skylar: "Okay but please think about it, you should care for yourself."

*Timeskip*

It's the next day now, nothing was said on the way home. The others were trying to talk to me but I just went up into my room and locked door. After I did that I went to sleep. I've been thinking about this ever since I finally learned the truth. I've been thinking about going to Isaac's place to see him. After all, the last time we did see each other was in E.V.E. I walked out of my room and went downstairs. It was nice to see that "Step Dad" wasn't here.

Sarah: "Hi."

Y/N: "Hey."

I made sure that my car keys were in my pocket and headed for the front door.

Sarah: "Where are you going?"

Y/N: "To my friends house. Why?"

Sarah: "Can I come with you?"

Y/N: "Why?"

Sarah: "I'm bored and wanna spend some time with my new family."

Y/N: "Did you not hear me yesterday?"

Sarah: "Does that really matter? You are still family even if you did say that."

Y/N: "Whatever."

I grab the front door knob.

Sarah: "So can I come? You never answered."

Y/N: "Fine you can come."

Sarah: "Thank you."

Y/N: "Your welcome I guess?"

Sarah: "Let me grab my shoes."

Y/N: "Alright, I'll be waiting at my car."

Sarah: "Don't leave me."

Y/N: "I won't."

I head out to my car and wait for two minutes. What is she doing? I see her come out wearing a sweatshirt with black jeans. Her brown hair in a ponytail.

Y/N: "You ready?"

 Sarah: "Yeah, let's go."

*Timeskip*

I drove up to Isaac's gate and realized I couldn't get in. I didn't really think about this before hand.

Sarah: "What's wrong?"