Chapter 5

I am so sorry about the long wait. I've been finished with the chapter but for some reason it wouldn't let me publish it. I can now so yay.

Hope you enjoy!

-

-

-

Theós POV:

"Look harder!" I snarled out, glaring heatedly at one of my pack members that was trembling in front of me. I ignored the flash of fear that cross his face, snarling a little louder to get my point across. "This is your Luna I'm talking about! My mate-"

"Our mate." Aries drawled out as he walked into my office. "She's our mate Theós."

"I know that." I grumbled, dismissing the still trembling idiot away. With a quick, sharp bow, he quickly stumbled his way out my office, closing the door behind him. I turned in my seat, facing Ares, ready to hear whatever he needed to tell me. "How is she?"

A hard frown appeared on his face as he sunk in a chair. "She just sits there Theós. She's had four panic attacks this past week. She won't let anyone near her while she's awake. She still won't eat and she still won't talk to anyone. I don't want to keep calling our mate she or a stupid nickname. I want to call her by her name."

"Damnit." I cursed, slouching in my seat, not wanting to hear any of that coming out of his mouth. Despite already knowing what he was going to say, I wanted to hear something different. I wanted to hear some good news. "What did Ben say?"

Aries frown twisted into a nasty snarl as a deep growl escaped from him. Blackness slowly covered his regular brown eyes, a sign that his wolf was coming forth.

I tensed slightly, not knowing why that question was giving me that reaction. "What? What did Ben say?"

"She's been abused!" Aries spat, rising a deep growl at of me. Someone dared touch what was ours? "She's been abused physically, emotionally, sexually, fucking everything! Ben said that she had to been abused for over ten years at least! At least! Someone hurt our mate! Our mate! No wonder why she won't speak! She's probably scared out of her mind! She's been abused for years, Theós!"

"BEN!" I roared loudly, knowing he could hear me. I was seething. How dare a low life touch something that doesn't belong to them? How dare someone mistreat someone as innocent and perfect as our mate? I need answers and I need them now.

"Alpha Theós?!" He bursted into my office, the confused look that was plastered on his face quickly turned into fear at the sight of my seething figure. "W-What happened?!"

"I want the full report on our mate!" I ordered. I needed to know everything that she's been through. I was not going to be left in the dark any longer when it came to her. "Now!"

"I'm sure Aries has informed you that Luna has been abused." He began, his fear for me instantly diminishing into anger at the thought of our mate being abused. "She has been beaten severely, for what I'm sure is for years now. I estimate from the injuries and with a help of a full body scan that she's been abused for years now. She has been starved for a long time. Unlike most people who has been starved for a long time, she seem not to desire any sort of food what-so-ever. The only way we can get any food in her system is when she falls asleep and I have to hook her up to the IV. Along with the full body scan, I have come across that she has been sexually abused. It was one of the reasons why she reacted the way she does around......well everyone. When I found out about the sexual abuse, I decided to conduct brain scan. I found enormous amount of trauma."

I snarled loudly, my growing nails digging into the wood in my desk. "Is that all?"

"We are still looking for her birth certificate and other important information." I nodded, waving him off.