cнapтer тwenтy-ғoυr

[ cнapтer тwenтy-ғoυr ѕтarт ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Y'know, you really suck," Jaemin declared, sitting on his bed and leaning against the wall, idly looking over at Jeno.

It was a weekend, and the younger had somehow found the will to ditch watching youtube videos or Netflix to finish his homework right after classes finished on Friday. The older wasn't as lucky and was left with completing a lab assignment that he had "accidentally" tossed out the window when it was handed to him.

"You swallow," Jeno replied easily, eyes flicking from his phone to his lab and back. He sure as hell wasn't going to do the actual lab, so he had expertly looked on google for the answers, knowing exactly what search query to type so he wouldn't waste time with useless websites.

"You regurgitate."

"You--" Jeno then made a face at his paper, registering what the younger said. "Ew, that's gross, who the hell pukes out cum? You either suck it up and swallow it or not have it anywhere near your mouth in the first place, that's a basic rule of sex, how uneducated are you?"

"Not as uneducated as you," Jaemin confidently shot back, smirking. "And you would puke it out 'cause you're fucking nasty. And a sex n00b."

"Salami girl begs to differ."

"Salami girl would sell the left side of her vagina to have you to throw up in her asshole."

Finally putting his pen down, Jeno looked at the younger with an unamused expression. "I hate how correct you are."

The caramel-haired threw a wink and raised his hand to flip his imaginary hair like the queen he was but almost fell off his bed when his phone began ringing. Stifling his laughter, Jeno watched as the younger's eyebrows shot up at the caller ID.

"Hola hola-- wait, what?!" Jaemin screeched, sending Jeno into further hysterics. "What the fu-- sorry, my bad, didn't mean to speak the unholy language-- but-- who when how why-- Mom!"

Sighing, the younger dropped his phone, looking regretfully at the older who managed to recover enough from his fit to ask, "What'd she say?"

"My birth giver's gonna ground me from Fortnite," Jaemin whined, pouting in anguish. "Like what the hell?!? In Stray Kids' relay dance for 'My Pace', Felix literally traded dabbing for the Fortnite Orange Justice dance, therefore, it's a sign from God that Jisoos compels me to play Fortnite!"

"Okay, but 'My Pace' is such a masterpiece, they do the Pennywise dance twice in the choreo. Twice. Like my favorite girl group. Or like ooh aah ooh aah."

"Hiya Georgie, I'm Pennywise the crackhead clown, want some pop-pop-pop-porn?!

"I'm demon like I-T--"

"Yooooo, 'Ddu-du Ddu-du' Japanese version had some fine ass raps, my ultimate married queens Jennie and Lisa. Served. And. Delivered!"

Jeno shook his head. "Well, the real ultimate queen is Jun from BgA. And I'm very heartbroken because they haven't had a comeback in two years, and Jun and Justin's relationship is my oxygen, they're the cutest hoes. If they disband I'll Dong Saya Dae out of this world."

"Jun from Seventeen cries in the background."

"Minghao from Seventeen fucks him to make him feel better."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With only three weeks to go until the summer holidays, an atmosphere of anticipation was shared among every student. Every teacher had given up on trying to gain their students' undivided attention, while the students themselves just counted the minutes and hours and days away until freedom.