cнapтer тнιrтy-ғoυr

[ cнapтer тнιrтy-ғoυr ѕтarт ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"For the last motherfucking time, you can't use 'success' and 'sucksex' interchangeably, they have two entirely different meanings!! Neither can you say you're going to 'shit on a door', that doesn't motherfucking work! Unless your ass is a literal hot glue gun, your turd will slide right fucking off like how I slide into Discord DMs."

Jeno almost threw hands at Jaemin but was held back by Salami girl. The brunette screeched, "It's the Holy Trinity year of twenty-gay-meme-energy-teen, I can use words however I fucking want to! It's what Obama, the inventor of ear rape, and Johnny's Papa would've wanted!"

"Johnny Johnny yes Daddy my ass!" Jaemin snarled, his own fists held back by Renjun. "Fuck the right to human speech and fuck communism! Fucking meet me in court, bitch!"

Except for Mark, the whole squad, Salami girl included, was at the mall on the last day of July, creating a ruckus in Hot Topic, the poor employees and customers suffering from the screeching and devilish antics.

To get the attention of the Dreamies, Salami girl clapped her hands and suggested, "Why don't y'all settle your argument with rock-paper-scissors? Or birthing children over EXO's comeback? Or marriage, 'cause you can't testify against a spouse in court?"

"Arm wrestle," Donghyuck called out, snickering with the Chensung couple over their plan to steal anime-designed leather jackets. "Do it the manly way."

"It's not manly, it's stressful," Salami girl muttered, crossing her arms over her chest. "I tried arm wrestling with an ant once but I forfeited 'cause I got scared."

Smirking, Jeno cleared boxes of anime bobble-heads off one of the tables set in the middle of the store, placing his elbow on the white surface with his hand outstretched. "This will be your final oof."

The pink-haired snorted and walked over to the other side, bending his arm on the table and grasping Jeno's hand with his own. They both reached out their other arms to hold down the others' elbow. "You're on. My hand will be on top of yours, just like my body in bed."

Chenle called, "Don't suck, just fuck! Correction: Don't mess up my tempo!"

Less than a millisecond later Jisung yelled, "EXO can run me over with their motorcycles and I'd be over the fucking moon 'cause if I can't choke on them, at least I can choke on fucking exhaust instead."

"Or me," his boyfriend smirked slyly.

Ignoring Chensung, Donghyuck was about to come rushing over until Renjun shoved him out of the way. The Chinese boy and Salami girl stood next to the table, counting down, "Three! Two! Juan!"

The result shocked everyone. All the Dreamies knew both boys frequented the gym, and since coming back from boarding school they were able to fix their workout schedules and routines. Both seemed an equal match for each other, Jeno maybe stronger because of the muscle tees he often wore proving the muscles in his arms. But as soon as Salami girl hollered "Juan", Jaemin had Jeno's arm halfway down to the surface of the table.

Veins popped out on both arms, muscle lines tauter and defined, faces slowly turning red from their effort. Jeno was shocked, and the younger was smiling as they held that position for what could've easily been a whole minute.

Renjun sighed, and announced, "Since no shit is happening, Jaemin wins!"

Finally, Jaemin got the older's arm down as Jeno released tension, and he whooped, cheering along with Chensung who had stopped to watch. Donghyuck shook his head at Jeno while the brunette buried his head in his arms on the table, ready to cry.