•ready•

"Where are we going?" You asked Minhyuk after he returned and was currently getting ready for this date he was so keen on.

You had a fair idea of where Minhyuk would choose for the location of your date as he only knew the area surrounding your apartment and the park. You were just finishing your ~fancy~ makeup and Minhyuk was tying his bow tie along with a how-to YouTube video.

"Erm, it's a surprise", he smiled slyly.

You rolled your eyes playfully and returned to put your spindly fake eyelashes on that you've had for ages but never wore, and now you can see why

You rolled your eyes playfully and returned to put your spindly fake eyelashes on that you've had for ages but never wore, and now you can see why. You gave up and just stuck to some good old reliable mascara.

Leaving your room, Minhyuk told you to stay in the bedroom because he had to call the restaurant about something and he didn't want you to overhear the conversation for it would ruin the surprise.

A few minutes had passed and Minhyuk had called you from the kitchen.

"Come on (y/n)!!!! I have a surprise for you!!!" You could hear him giggle mischievously.

Oh boy and it was some surprise.

You stepped in to a candle lit kitchen with a makeshift table for two in the centre.

Minhyuk was standing behind a chair which he pulled out and motioned for you to sit down.

"Welcome to Minhyuk's restaurant :D", he grinned excitedly.

You on the other hand was holding back laughter and tried your best to look shocked and amazed that he had pulled this off. He wasn't that great at hiding things, especially elaborate schemes like this.

All of a sudden you heard the microwave beep.

"Oh! The food is ready!"

Minhyuk turned his back to you to retrieve the food and started to recite an essay on how delicious and magnificent the food was and you felt your hopes rise slightly.

He spun around and placed a plate with a plastic tray on it in front of you.

"Madame, a rèádŷ mëãl for one", he said with a awful attempt at a French accent and a smile.

"Minhyuk, you know saying 'ready meal' in an accent doesn't change the fact that it's a ready meal..?"

===

I can proudly say that I now know all the lyrics to 'never gonna give you up' off by heart

how's your day?