•bedtime•

You stared at him blankly before your face contorted to show a slight hint of disgust.

"Too cringe?" Minhyuk asked with a sigh.

"No it's not, well, maybe... yeah", you admitted as Minhyuk rubbed the back of his neck, setting the plastic bag in the floor.

"Erm, sorry, it wasn't that bad. I'm just not used to this kind of stuff..", you said fumbling with your fingers as your cheeks grew pink.

You felt Minhyuks weight on the bed shift as he faced you, crossing his legs. "It's ok, (y/n) but you wanted me to be like this, you picked that option on the quiz", he said as he frustratedly fluffed his hair. You crack a smile when you see his fuzzy hair all over the place.

"Yeah, I know but I didn't really expect this to happen." You say as you let out a small laugh referring to Minhyuk even existing. You were surprised with how comfortable you were around him already seeing as you've only really known each other for a day. It fells like he was made for you...

His brown eyes were clearly confused as your reach forward to fix his hair, he hesitates before leaning forward to make it easier for you, matching your height. Closing his eyes, he lets you play with his soft hair for a while, relishing the moment as he's figured out that you're not exactly a touchy type.

Your faced flushed as you became flustered when Minhyuk opened his eyes again. You hadn't realised you were playing with his hair until your awkward eyes met his and you hastily composed yourself.

"It's ok, I'm your boyfriend so you can play with my hair whenever you like!" Minhyuk beamed as you as a relieved sigh escaped your lips. He doesn't think you're that weird... yet.

"I'm tired." Minhyuk said after a while with a yawn as he went over to his box of things, pulling out a plain white t-shirt and a pair of black shorts.

"I'll get changed in the bathroom." You told Minhyuk as you grabbed your pyjamas and he gave you a quick nod.

After getting changed, both of you clumsily climbed into the small bed. You were unbearably embarrassed as you didn't know how to position your body but also the fact that Minhyuk looked like he was 100% alright with the situation wasn't helping. You looked at him dumbfounded as he was snuggled up in the covers, contently watching you flail around the bed like a fish out of water, trying to get comfortable without bothering him. You felt like someone was evilly controlling you and pulling your strings to make you as painfully ungraceful as possible. At this point, you just accepted your new life as a beached whale, never to be comfortable again.

However, no matter how hard you tried, you were bothering him. With a smile, he slid his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him, resting his head on your shoulder. You were mad confused but decided not to protest and stiffly just let Minhyuk help you get comfortable.

"Relax~", Minhyuk mumbled against your bare skin as he nuzzled his nose into your neck, sending a stripe of electricity up your spine. He cuddled you closer as you were tying to stop yourself from passing out with excitement with his sudden act of affection as your heart threatened to jump out of your chest.

All of a sudden, the realisation hit you

All of a sudden, the realisation hit you. You had only known Minhyuk since that morning and now you were sharing a bed with him for who knows how long. If it was going to be like this every night, you would not last much longer.

===

I just realised how shite this book is going to be

o h w e l l z