•work•

"How do I look? ;)"

"Like someone who washes dishes for money", you say as you stand up from the sofa.

He hands you his tie sheepishly and you instantly understand that he has no idea what he's doing when it comes to tying a tie. And so, like the good significant other you are, you tie his tie the best the could around his neck.

"I still don't understand why you have to wear a tie if all you're gonna do is wash dishes all day at the back..", you mumble as you fold his collar back down.

"I don't really care, I'm just happy that I get to wear a uniform!"

"Why? It looks so uncomfortable and it'll get messy really quickly since your shirts white."

It still confused you as to why Minhyuk was so excited about his new job. You understood that it was his first job and all, but you were never this excited about going to work.

One day, about two weeks ago, both of you were headed into your usual cafe when Minhyuk spotted a sign saying 'help wanted' on the door, and so he applied for it.

When Minhyuk announce that he got the job, with no qualifications at all, you weren't that surprised it was only for washing dishes. However, what did surprise you was that it was the same cafe that the handsome guy who worked there was checking you out in.

(go read •cafe• again if you can't remember lol)

"OK SEE YOU LATER Y/N", Minhyuk exclaimed excitedly after he pecked your cheek.

"Yeah, bye, good luck :)", you said as you waved goodbye to him.

Once the door had closed the apartment felt different. Like the energy had just dropped dead. There was no vibrancy or enthusiasm anymore. You missed him and it was going to be a long day alone.

===

===

This is going to be a little series of chapters relating to each other :)