•saving•

"Is this all?!?1!!1?1!"

"..wot?" Minhyuk asked you in confusion.

You tipped out the remaining contents of your piggy bank and tossed it to the side as your hand reached up to scratch your head.

"i'M bRoKe"

"I thought I had more money saved

"I thought I had more money saved..", you said with a slight hint of disappointment in your voice.

"What happened to the money you got for doing extra shifts??" Minhyuk asked curiously.

"You took it to buy snacks", you replied bluntly.

".. o h .."

Guiltily, he slowly shuffled towards you on the bed and began to help you sort the money into piles. All of a sudden, he jumped up off the bed and ran off into the corner.

"What are you doing now?" You asked as you peered over in the direction that he had scampered off to.

"We can share money :)"

Out of his box, Minhyuk pulled out a sealed brown envelope. The corner was slightly ripped to reveal a small stack of money. He closed the lid of his box and pushed it back into its original spot.

"I found it at the bottom of my box a while ago and I didn't spend it on snacks", he said proudly as he held the envelope out for you to take.

"No, it's your money, keep it and buy something for yourself!"

He didn't listen to you and instead, ripped open the envelope and added the money to the various piles you had created. You just sat there and let him do what he wanted because you knew there was no use in trying to stop him.

"Thanks hyukkie", you mumbled shyly as he sat down on the bed next to you and slung his arm around your waist.

"No problem :) .. what's it for anyway??"

"Uhhhhh..", you hesitated before answering. "A surprise ;)"

"IS IT FOR ME???" He said excitedly as he leaned into your face, clearly trying to use his charm to ensure that surprise was definitely for him.

You laughed slightly at his overly childish reaction, "no it's a surprise for Hazel."

"Really? :((((", he said sadly as he sunk away from you dramatically.

"No, of course it's for you!"

Your hand made it's way to his the top of his head and you patted it a few times fondly. He can be so gullible sometimes, especially when it comes to these types of things.

He perked up at your touch and he sheepishly leaned his head on your shoulder as you both looked at the money lying on the bed before you. All is silent for a few seconds as you thought about more ways to earn money, until Minhyuk abruptly spoke up.

"Sooo.. what is it?"

"a SuRpRiSe!!1!11!"

===

ok this ones the worst but I'm trying to set things up for the next chap :)

OH AND THANKS FOR 1K <3