I gave him the look of disgust and before I could beat him up Grell stepped in. "Get lost Ronald. Every girl in this Library knows your little buddy is the definition of little." Grell roast him.

"Ooh want ice with that burn?" i asked laughing at his face. "Tsh, whatever. You're not worth my time.... But if you do ever change your mind you know where to find me." He winked causing me to flip him off.

"Anyway where's the nearest Pizza Hut? I'm hungry and I'm pretty sure I'm too old for these type of palydates." I said as I started to walk around. "You wanted a tour though?" Grell asked confused. I shrug my shoulders. "Oh well grandma I changed my mind. I have no idea why you brought me here but imma head out. (Y/n) out!"

I pretended to drop a invisible mic and turned around walking away from a whining Grell.

I got lost in the building not even 2 minutes later. I've never been in a library before. Not even in the ones at school. Cause like.... what's the ponit? If I want to know something I got my phone and if I wanna read... again there's my phone.

Wattpad sqaud for life.

I was thinking of asking a random person that had a death garden tool in their hand but I decide not to. Not today satan. You ain't taking my soul.

There is always plan B.

I was standing in the middle of building all ready so I took a deep breath.

"JAAAAKKKKKEEEE!!!" I screamed bloody murder scaring everyone around me.

I waited a couple of secind and sighed in disappointment. "I guess Jake from state farm really is a hoe. Plan D."

"SEEBAAAAAASTIAN!!!!!!!!" I screamed but this time louder than before.

"Yes my lady?" I heard someone say in my ear.

I pretty much jumped 40 feet in the air in shock. "Holy jesus fuck I can't believe that worked!" I yelled looking at Sebastian smirking face. "(Y/n)!" I heard my name being called. I looked and saw Ciel and Tyson running behind Sebastian out of breath.

"Yo why you running? I ain't going anywhere." I said watching Tyson have a asthma attack. "(Y/n), are you okay?" Ciel asked very worried as he grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. At that simple action my face felt warm. "E-eh of crouse I am. Why wouldn't I be? I mean I was only just kidnapped by grim reapers. No biggie." I said brushing off my blushing cheeks.

"See, I told you she was here. But no, you thought I was pulling a prank." Tysin whined at Ciel sticking his tongue at him making him roll his eyes. Ciel grabber my hand and held it tight. "Now that I know you're safe, let's go home."

"Shut up that's Hides line. Ripping off of Tokyo Ghoul, I see how it is." Tysin comment at Ciels choice of words. "Tyson you shut up. Not everyone a web like you." I snapped at him.

"Well im not the one that's engaged to a psycho path here!" He yells as we exited out of the building. "What the hell are you talking about? I'm not enga-" I stopped in mid sentence when the events flahsbacked in my mind. Feeling Ciel gripping my hand tighter I felt mixed feelings. "That... that was a prank I think." I said in a low voice.

"It was a prank?" Ciel asked confused. "Yeah, Alois told me he'll be doing a prank and I think what was it. He just wanted to get you angry I believe?" I said trying to connect the dots. I heard him sighed beside me. "Well let's just get back to the manor. I'm tried and I'm making sure Sebastian guards you tonight so you don't get kidnapped again." I smiled at him and gave him a quick hug.

"You're the best. But I can protect myself." I said making him scoff. "Obviously not, seeing how you've been kidnapped so many times." I narrowed my eyes and lightly punch his shoulder. "You can't be talking." I mumbled. We both smiled at each other.