Chapter 75 (The Calm)

Start from the beginning

Uzume: "See ya later."

Neptunio: "Yeah, later."

...They've both accepted each other, seeing the other as just another part of your life accepting them for who they are and relying on them when push comes to shove... It's... heartwarming, having someone to rely on like that...

the two left and I continue to walk around the basilicom.

I soon ran into-

Neptunio: "Oof!"

Peashy: "Gotcha!"

...Peashy appeared and slammed an open Note book unto my jingle bells... while catching a butterfly...

Neptunio: "That... hurt...Alot..."

Adult Neptune: "Ahh! P-ko! Don't run around with my Nep note!!"

Plutia: ""Heey~ Wait~ for me~ Phew...~"

Peashy: "Whoa!"

...Big Nep picks up the little rascal..

Adult Neptune: "P-ko...? Hand it over..."

Peashy: "No!"

Adult Neptune: "That's not a toy... Naughty kids gets in to my Nep note you know."

Peashy: "Uuu... Okay..."

Croire: "Ah! Finally! you dumb brat! don't just take me away all of a sudden!"

Neptunio: "Uhh...."

Plutia: "That wasn't cool Peashy~ You shouldn't be this naughty, you're going to be a big sister soon you know~"

Adult Neptune: "Plutie..."

Neptunio: "Help...?"

...Are they really not noticing a grimacing man on the ground right now?

Adult Neptune: "Oh! Nio! Didn't see ya there, what are you doing?"

Neptunio: "Not much, just trying to hold in the agonizing pain caused by an incredible amount of force from one small hand...uuu..."

...Peashy... You certainly are... a nut cracker... Darn! I can hardly feel my balls!

Neptune: <Nio! What happened!? That hurt! What's going on back there!?>

Neptunio: <Sorry Neptune... I got stung by a bumble bee...>

Neptune: <A bumble what?>

Neptunio: <Regardless it was all an accident okay? Just try to bear with the pain for now.>

Neptune: <I Can't!! It feels like I was hit in someplace that I don't have! It's weird and it's painful!>

Neptunio: <Don't remind me... I know!>

Plutia: "Mega Heal~"

...Fortunately  Plutia casted a healing spell on me... The pain subsided...

Plutia: "Ehehe~ I kinda wanted to see you squirm some more, but Peashy is here so I decided to end it."

Neptunio: "I'm not so sure if I'm happy to hear that or I should be scared... I'm leaning more on scared."

Plutia: "Ehehehe~"

Adult Neptune: "Sorry about that Nio, this little fuzz ball just up and took my Nep note."

Peashy: "Pea saw a really sparkly bug, so Pea thought she would get it."