Chapter 75 (The Calm)

Start from the beginning

Uzume: "Yo! good job in getting the fallen Beasts!"

Kurome: "You're not half bad."

Neptunio: "Thanks, but it wasn't all me, the others were a big help."

Uzume: "Yeah... We couldn't really contribute much to the hunting, sorry."

Neptunio: "It's no trouble, you did your best keeping the front lines stable and the soldiers safe after all."

Kurome: "More like we just acted as guards for them really, my megaphone's got so much spit, with me screaming into."

Uzume: "Hey! Were on the same boat just look at mine."

Kurome: "Yeah, no thanks."

Neptunio: "Hehe~ You two seem awfully chummy."

Uzume: "Yeah, well, what can I say, this version of Me has really rubbed off on me."

Kurome: "Oh shut up."

Uzume: "Teehee~ Don't be shy, aren't you glad that we can talk like this, I did accept everything about you, and so did you with me."

Neptunio: "You two... You say you've accepted each other when you're both polar opposites."

Kurome: "Well I guess you could say that... but to be honest, I still have trouble dealing with her."

Uzume: "Ahahaha... Oh you jest."

Kurome: "Shut up, you're annoying."

Uzume: "You're just shy~"

Kurome: "Haaa... See what I mean?"

Neptunio: "I guess..."

...Uzume, one of the CPU's that failed in there jobs, having the power of dreams in your hands can really be troublesome, because this power is unbiased, it will take form whether it's good or bad...

but...

Neptunio: "Uzume? You've really grown haven't you?"

Uzume: "Hm? Why this all of a sudden?"

Neptuni: "It's just, you're really different now, than when you were first born, now you're stronger and cheerful."

Kurome: "Almost like TOO cheerful, this girl just can't stop spreading smiles."

Uzume: "Hahaha... I guess It's all thanks to Nepsy and Gearsy really."

Neptunio: "Neptune and Nepgear? Why is that?"

Uzume: "Well... They never really gave up on me, they kept me hanging on, even in the darkest parts of my life, they were there, and not just those two, the others did as well, Big Nepsy, Histoire and even Croire... It's all thanks to them that I am here today."

Neptunio: "Uzume..."

Uzume: "Hehehe... I guess that got a little cheesy huh. That is so not cool~"

Kurome: "It was cheesy... But it's cool."

Uzume: "Yeah? Thanks then... I really rely on you too, you know that right? Other me?"

Kurome: "Oh don't get blushie on me punk."

Uzume: "Aww... And Uzume thought we could  cuddle later..."

Kurome: "Haa...fine... You can cuddle..."

Uzume: "Yay!"

Neptunio: "I see..."

Kurome: "Well, we're going to rest for a bit, talk to ya later."