seven

jack
as soon as jasmine walked out that door, i felt extremely frustrated.

i want her in ways i can't describe, i always find my mind falling back to her somehow, no matter how much i try to forget about her. i just can't do it.

i especially can't forget that day at the beach. fuck, the things i would've done to her if we had more time.

there were many other people who came in for interviews, but i felt most comfortable having someone i know, and that i can trust as my assistant. that's jasmine.

once the interviews were finished up, i made my decision, that i wanted jasmine to be my assistant.

i know i'll never get the thought out of my head of wanting to be with her, because something about her just makes her so pure and perfect.

but i knew one thing, i was done trying to convince her that i'm the one she should be spending her time with. i'll wait for her to realize it on her own.

i opened up my mac, the newest one, and decided to let jasmine know she got the job.

to jasminestelle@gmail.com:
dear ms estelle,
i'd like to inform you that you got the position of being my assistant. congratulations. be at work tomorrow at 9:00am.

jasmine
"he's just so confusing, and it bothers me because i feel so vulnerable around him. but, i didn't let my inner whore out today, because of things with nate." i went on ranting to gabby, just like how our usual coffee dates go.

"how are things going with nate anyways? i heard you two were really gettin' it at that business supper or whatever." gabby asked, sipping on her coffee.

"they're really good, honestly. i like him a lot. he gets my mind off of jack, and i don't know, makes me feel actually wanted. plus he's a total gentleman." i replied, then realizing something.

"wait, how'd you hear about us at that dinner?" i questioned her, now suspicious.

"well.. i've kinda been talking to sammy." gabby said excitedly.

i've heard stories about things sammy's done, but i believe in people changing, and didn't wanna upset her. so i continued on to be excited with her, before i felt my phone vibrate on the table between gabby and i.

i flipped my phone over, and looked at the new notification.

from jackgilinsky@gmail.com:
dear ms estelle,
i'd like to inform you that you got the position of being my assistant. congratulations. be at work tomorrow at 9:00am.

"umm.. what the fuck?" i asked, looking at gabby confused holding my phone up so she could see the new notification from jack.

"you got the job girl! you gonna be so rich from this!" gabby said, excited for me.

"i hope you're right.." i responded, knowing jack will pay me well. i began forming a mental list of all the things i wanted to buy.

omg you guys, i hit 100 views on this book and you have no idea how happy i am! i wasn't expecting anyone to read this, so i'm extremely happy that there are people out there reading it. also, sorry this was a short and boring chapter, the next one will be good! p.s i love reading comments, please never feel shy to comment i love reading them like they make my day. xo
vote, comment, share.