eleven

jasmine
nate shuffles in front of me at his apartment door, eager to get inside.

after a bit, there's a clicking noise, and i feel relieved. we've both been eager to get back after the time we spent together at the beach.

the door swings open, revealing my second home. it honestly feels more like home than my own, i'm always here.

as soon as the door was closed and locked again, nate gave me a look and i could see the lust in his eyes.

we kept locked eye contact for a few moments, and i could tell nate was trying to hold his emotions towards me back. maybe he thought it was too soon to have sex.

but before i know it, nate softly grabs my face and kisses me, our lips moving in sync perfectly.

nate led me into his bedroom, and pushed me onto his white neatly made bed.

the way he looked at me, was in a way any girl hoped to be looked at in some point of their life.

suddenly, i felt a feeling of worry come over me. will he be done with me in the morning? was this all he wanted the whole time? i tried to shake off my thoughts.

nate's soft lips connected to mine once again, and this time his kisses slowly trailed down my neck. the feeling gave me goosebumps.

nate removed my top, while his soft lips made their way down lower and lower, until they reached my lower half, causing him to remove my bottoms.

-

i opened my eyes to reveal a messy haired nate smiling at me, and looked to see the alarm clock read 8:32.

i remember it's saturday, so no work today. i didn't want to deal with jack anyway.

"good morning mama." nate says, softly grabbing onto my hand.

i remember last night, and that i'm his now. i remember sex for the first time with nate.

but i also remember being scared nate would go back to his old ways with me, and maybe after having sex he'd be done. i shiver at that thought.

"good morning." i say back with a yawn, and return a smile.

"so..i've got something i wanna talk to you about." nate says a little nervously, turning serious. i feel scared. he means a lot to me.

"is it bad?" i ask, biting my lip.

"no baby it's not bad," he says chuckling a little, and rubbing my arm to calm me down.

"i love you jasmine. i do. i wanna get you out of your house, and move you into mine. i know it's a little fast, but-"

"no nate, i'd love to live together." i say relieved, placing a little kiss on his cheek.

his face automatically lights up. "really?"

"really. i'm here more than my own house, and it's closer to work. and, i love you too." i answer with a huge smile.

-

as soon as nate got the confirmation that i wanted to move in with him, he hired movers to move the stuff i wanted from my house, into his apartment.

i decided i'd just sell my house, i wouldn't miss it and it'd probably sell soon. it just doesn't have that feeling of home like nate's.

now we were just relaxing on the couch, after a long day. nate's been texting on his phone a lot, i try not to say anything but it's getting a little annoying.

"who're you texting?" i curiously ask him.

"oh, just the boys in our groupchat. they're planning to go out for supper tonight. but i know you're sleepy baby, we don't need to go."

nate's right, i am kind of tired from moving today but everything's settled now. i know nate wants to go out with his friends, and as much as i don't want to see jack, i don't want to disappoint nate.

"no it's fine, we can go." i say, giving him a reassuring smile.

-

nate and i get ready together in the bathroom connected to our bedroom. of course, we'd be going out to a classy restaurant so i made sure i would look dressed appropriate for where we're going.

i decided on wearing a nude coloured satin crop top, with white lace around the edges. i paired it with matching nude paper bag pants and nude heels.

i put my dark brown hair into a low ponytail, and do some natural makeup. i don't normally go all out with makeup. i smile looking into the mirror, i'm naturally very tan and i felt confident.

nate puts his medium length hair into a man bun like always, and puts on a long sleeve button up shirt to fit the occasion.

"you look cute." i admit, smirking at him.

"you look cute." nate copies, giving me a small smile. "let's go, we don't wanna be late."

i hit 1k views on this book and i'm so happy, i honestly never thought that many people would read this so thank you all so much i love you all xo
vote, comment, share.