Chapter 10.

"Master, here is your kit to keep you safe for when you do bat lessons tonight." Zoltan handed with the kit over to Count Dracula, holding up in his strong mouth. "You can be so handy, you know that?" Vlad compliments him, stroking and running his hands through the Wolf. The count grabbed his cloak, specially made for his little Vampire and wrapped it round him as he gave a dirty expression. "Can't we do this another day? When it's not dark?" Vladimir Requested. "I don't think I'm going through another episode where I can't bare sunlight, don't you?!" The Count immediately thrown back, clipping on the cloak tightly. Vlad muttered under his breath and trailed off. "Right Vladimir, let's get you flying in no time!" Count Dracula called out as he lead the way, Zoltan followed on with Vlad for help not that the father really cared as long as the wolf did what he commanded. Vlad thought in a mind of his own, "Maybe I'd be a little more confident if my new Mr Cuddles was here with me?" Count Dracula got him in line, as Zoltan took the vampire kit from Vlad's hands and placed it beside him. "Now, I want you to climb upon to that stall and jump with your wings like a bat!" His father instructed, patting him on the shoulder hard with a content smile. "Are you sure you don't want a pair of glasses like mine?" Count asked, meeting his eye with cool night vision glasses. "No Daddy, I'm sure I will see perfectly clear for a little boy." Vlad reassured sarcastically as he went to climb upon to the 145cm wooded box. "Remember, this is all in your hands! The talent, the family and the chosen one!" His son and heir looked down trying to figure out how he's supposed to fly from there. Vlad gets his legs ready but there's no use at all. "I can't do it!" Vlad exclaims. Count's face looks towards Zoltan like he's disgusted, "Well, get the kit for vampire's sake then!" "Oh, here master!" Zoltan hands Count Dracula the kit, fully opened from his dry mouth. He pulls out a rope that's supposed to help the young Vamp, not injure himself and wraps it around Vlad making him look like a professional. He sighs pressured and no interest whatsoever, instantly jumping his way off the box onto the ground. "This is useless! I can't..." Count eyes widen, weirdly looking proud as he watches what Vlad Just done. "You flew?! You just flew?! "No I didn't, I..." He trails off when Count Dracula hatches out five dollars from the mini pocket inside his posh, black jacket for Vlad's "achievement" The little vampire smiles cheekily, taking the note. "I'm very proud of you my favourite child!" Count tells him with his arms grasping onto both sides of his shoulder, proudly like the long - lived, old vampires do. "Right, that's enough lessons for today! My vladdy must be tired and I want us all to wake up feeling fresh for another busy day!" Count Dracula calls out. Zoltan puts on a smile, yawining as he heads back inside on his wheels. Vlad grabs the box as his father and him pack up to get Vlad to bed, "Dont worry Vlad, maybe we can fit in a lesson tomorrow!" Vlad's Father settles his hand on his dark, blonde hair. Count and Vlad both smiling proudly. They head in. Vlad normally waits upstairs for his Daddy to come give him a goodnight kiss, he races up there happily for another cuddle with his new Monkey. Tiptoeing into the quiet room where his teddy is hidden, he wriggles Mr cuddles out from behind the vase and smiles momentarily thinking of Robin. Robin really knows how much his bestfriend likes to have company at night? Wow! So Vlad tiptoes out back into his bedroom filled with what you would use for Halloween decorations for the soon - to become grown up vamp. He ruffles into his bed with the Monkey, tucking him underneath the arm but not squishing him as he silently waits for his Father's presence, really feeling content. Mr cuddles might be the second or third of fourth, but fingers crossed the little young vampire has already become more clever at not letting his Father know for his sake of an another rage..