Chapter 9.

It was finally dinner time. The chance where the vampiric Dracula family could sit down and talk about making success, rules that reflect on their nature and how their allergies may affect plans. "Coconut bones to go with your soup of pomegranate sangria." Renfield casual orders out on the table, Vlad's appetite for a young vampire not feeling too keen. "Can't I just have some chips with Tommy K on the side? Ketchup's enough to look like blood!" The 13 year old asked, looking up at Renfield as The Count opened his dinner, fangs hidden behind his mouth and Ingrid taking a chew of the bones. "My dear son! You are NO breather! Do not disobey the rules!" Count roars, getting anxious to his heir's decision with his jaw - breaking fangs and the brief thunder appearing. "Never for once in this family can we sit down and munch on our dinner without you all ruining it!" Ingrid moans, getting out of her chair and slumping herself on the lounge. Vlad playing his cheeky games, gives him the privilege of getting his father to forgive and forget. "Daddy?! I think my fangs are coming through!" He acts out, touching his mouth with a short smile with Count leaping out of his seat and pushing hair out the way. Renfield takes the plates in to his lab where he replaces Vlad's and everyone's unwanted food. "Vladdy! My dear boy! Open wide!" He opens Vlad's mouth, taking a deep look at both sides like a dentist. "Well, I can't quite see anything just yet but maybe the next time you feel it my favourite child!" Count breaks it to him, but full of happiness for the young chosen one as he taps him proudly on the shoulder. Of course Ingrid was about to say something not satisfied but instead widened her mouth and fell back again rolling her eyes. "Fish fingers and chips, with tomato ketchup on the side Master." Renfield come through quite fast, wanting to wait for Count Dracula but he was completely calm. Vlad grinned as he begun tucking in to the normal food. Apart from living a life with a Family who a vampires, what's not to love? He had his Mr Cuddles the Monkey back, Zoltan and Robin, Can easily make his Daddy forgive and forget. "Eat quickly Vladdy, we still need to catch up on training you for bat lessons." Vlad's father ordered in his Loud, majestic voice as he turns over the page of Garside newspaper he reads.