Chapter 3

It was finally break time. Space where Vlad wouldn't be pestered by his big sister and was forced to put on a cloak for bat flying lessons by his father but he could hang out with Robin. "Do you fancy coming over to mine after school and helping me with a few things?" Robin asked standing against the wall, with a often smile on his face when Vlad came out the toilets. "Uh, sorry Robin..My Dad want's me home early. Say's he wants to give me either a lecture that he's found something not appropriate for him or how he's pleased!" Vlad rambles to Robin, ashamed to let him down. "Appropriate? What you try'na mean?" Robin asked, beginning to walk before they both stand there blocking the toilet door like someone secret is in there. "My Dad found Mr Cuddles tucked away in my bed, well shall I say? Coffin."
Of course Robin had to know about his cuddly teddy, Mr Cuddles! They told each other all sorts of secrets! Chloe and Robin were technically the only ones who knew..keeping it with breathers was easiest.
"Funny that, I need to clean out a load of my stacked up teddies filled in my wardrobe if I want my bedroom to really look like a vampire and my mum was thinking of giving away some to charity" Robin explained to Vlad, with a slight hint by his facial expression and the way he stammered. Vlad looked up at Robin, desperate to agree but knew the consequences. "You could always sneak in a teddy bear tomorrow and I'll hide it underneath the bottom of bag?" "Or I could just climb through ya window again and give it to you in a shoe box painted black?" They both suggested. Vlad let out a slight smirk from Robin's comment about climbing into his bedroom from the window. There wasn't a yes or no answer except maybe a nod to the side of his shoulder. "Try not to let Ingrid catch you on her way back up or I'll be getting the blame!" The Bell had finally set off for second period. Science it was, Vlad and Robin were together for literally all classes so they would talk all the way through as they headed to their class until the teacher said to find their seats.