Chapter 4

Lunchtime was usual, Robin and Vlad kept gossiping about how Vlad wants to help Robin sell some of his teddies or how unnatural Van Helsing is the way he gives Vlad the watching eye everytime he strolled past them. They dreaded the fact they had woodwork Friday's which was the next day..It was finally the end of school and as Vlad and Robin's weird woodwork teacher stood right on the corner of the gates, they would walk to where they weren't being spied on. "Sorry Robin. Maybe I can try getting away with going outside after my Dad's given me the proud response." Vlad quickly apologised to Robin, before his big sister came walking towards him like some 90's model wondering what they were just chattering about. "Look, it's okay! Maybe next time or tomorrow, it's Robin replied with a soft smile before hoping into the car. Ingrid scoffed in a moody expression at Robin the Breather, rolling her eyes as she knocked Vlad gently to start walking. "What were you two up to?" Ingrid asked in her dark, teenage attitude. "Nothing, just he wanted help on this project for woodwork tomorrow," Vlad lied, trying to conceal the disappointment on his face. "Yeah right, you're not actually planning on doing sweet chores for a breather are you?" "He's my friend!" Vlad exclaimed back, clarifying that he ain't gonna change feelings. "He's not your friend or our's, he's a breather Dad will need you to let go of sometime!" Ingrid replied, only taking glances down at Vlad as they carried on reaching home which was just ten minutes from where they were. "Well I ain't going to let that happen." Vlad promised.