Chapter 22: Maybe the Bad Boy isn't that Bad

Start from the beginning

And right now when I said 'bye' to Jess, she smiled but something was bit different.

Suddenly something caught my eyes, a slip of was stick on the front of the locker door.

'Room 110' it said with a arrow sign, first I thought it was a prank but when I saw another a paper, I was getting suspicious.

Second paper said, "Go to Auditorium." okay, what the hell is happening? I just wish I'm not getting late for calculus.

I walked in the direction of the auditorium, when another paper was stick that said,"Open the door."

So I did, I pushed open it and saw no one was there. It was only dark. I knew it was a prank!

When I turned around, a sound of switching on of the light startled me.

I saw a there was big balloon and a poster hanging from the ceiling, "Please forgive me Samantha" it said.

Wait, what?

Another light turned on and another poster came into the view, "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." it said.

Wait is that-I couldn't even complete the sentence, when all the lights were on, and that's when I saw it. The whole auditorium was decorated with roses, balloons and cards and many more.

"I'm so sorry Sam." said a voice and I immediately turned to see the person in the stage.

"Alec." I breathed out, started to stare at the decorations in awe. This is so beautiful.

"Did you do all this?" I asked him as I was making my way towards the stage.

"Yes, do you like it?" he asked.

"Of course, but you didn't have to do that." I said looking at him, I didn't realise how much handsome he is. Okay Sam, stop!

"I had to, for your forgiveness." he sadly smiled. Wow, he's really nice, screw that, way nicer than I thought.

"So, do you forgive me?" he asked in a bit hesitance. What should I do? Oh wait! I just got a perfect idea!

"But I have some conditions, and if you follow them, then maybe I'll forgive you." I smiled.

"Deal." he said.

"First, you'll not call be 'baby' or anything."

"Done."

"Second, you'll not touch me, I mean pulling me by waist etc."

"Done."

"Third, you'll not boss me around by saying you can't talk to him/her."

"Done." he said chuckling.

"Last but not the least, you'll not ask me stupid questions and annoy me." I finished.

"Okay, so is that it?" he asked.

"Yup." I nodded my head.

"That means you forgave me right?" he's eyes twinkles with anticipation and excitement in the same time.

"You have to follow my conditions, then maybe I'll forgive you." I smirked at his direction and he's face falls.

"B-But you said you'll forgive me!! That's not fair, Sam!" he whines like a child.

"What are you? Five?" I laughed at his reaction.

"Oh come on! Forgive him already!" a voice says as my eyes went wide. Cole is here?

When I saw him, my voice was stuck. Oh my god, he heard all of it!

"You moron! You  ruined the whole moment." Emily came and smacked the back of Cole's head.

"Oww." he hissed.

"Your such a dumb fuck, Cole." William said out of nowhere. What the hell?

"Emily, maybe you should change your mind." Jessica laughed as she also came in front of me. This is so embarrassing!!

"Y-You guys were here from the beginning?" I asked in shock.

"Yeah." they said in unison, laughing and high fives with each other.

"That was all, Alec's idea." William patted Alec's shoulder as he smiled and looked down.

"Wait, that means that fight between Em and Cole, you guys knowing that we kissed, that was all a plan?"

"Yes! And it was so fun!" Jessica exclaimed as I became more embarrassed.

"First of all, when Alec said that you guys kissed to me and Jess, I wanted to beat the shit out of him. But when he shared us the plan he made we agreed because it was literally so cute and sweet." Emily said smiling and laughing.

"So, what are you waiting for? Forgive him!" Cole said.

"Yeah Sam, do it!" all of them said.

I sighed heavily and said, "Okay."

"Your plan worked bro!!" William laughed and I smiled unknowingly.

Maybe the bad boy isn't that bad.

Hey peeps!!
I know a short chapter but early update!!
Anyways, do you liked this chapter?
Alec did all of this just to gain her forgiveness, then what will he do in the future??
And a Happy 15th August to all my Indian babes!!! ❤
Give me your thoughts in the comment section 👇.
Click the 🌟 and vote :)

Love,
-U❤